• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Question

I finally beat him today. He kicked me around for quite a while there. I was level 99 on critical, but I guess I should have heightened my stats so it would of been easier. I know!! Those seal moves peeved me off terribly ><
  2. V

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I know Zexion isn't Riku's nobody, but it bothers me that they thread both of them together by their constant "smelling" of things. I don't see the point in this correlation. I liked it better when Zexion was using Riku's weapon against him.
  3. V

The Best of The Best

My favorites are Oathkeeper and Oblivion. I like the design on both. I'd rather Riku be using Oblivion than his current winged blade.
  4. V

Marluxia Remake

*sigh* Yes. It's quite a tragedy. They really made him terribly easy in Re: CoM. He wouldn't break hardly any of your attacks, he was sluggish himself to attack, and he had absolutely no defense. One of the main reasons I bought the game was to have a difficult fight with him, so I'm very...
  5. V

Hardest Boss

I was thoroughly disappointed that Marluxia was so easy in all forms in Re: CoM... I think Riku Replica the fourth time gave me the most trouble, though I had a harder time with Vexen because I didn't use slates on him.
  6. V

初めまして hello

Hello everyone. I'm a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, so I decided to finally join a forum about it. Nice to meet you all. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。
Back