• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xnairb

Which world for BBS?

So as many of you know, there is probably only one more world to be confirmed for BBS. The way I see it, it could be one of two worlds; Atlantica or Pride Rock. They both have a childhood un-explored by KH, and they both have been worlds. Even though everyone is leaning towards Atlantica, I'm...
  2. Xnairb

Ven and his wooden sword

In the new BBS scans, everyone seems to be directing all of their attention to Ienzo, and I don't think anyone else noticed this. In one of the screen shots of Terra, Aqua, and Ven sitting together in their home world (Terra sitting very much like Riku and Ven sitting very much like Sora might I...
  3. Xnairb

Gameinformer's top 200 games of all time

I wasn't really sure where I was supposed to put this, but since the FOKH is supposed to be the place for general KH related topics, I decided to put it here. In the most recent issue of Gameinformer, their 200th issue, they decided to rattle off the top 200 games of all time. Games from Tetris...
  4. Xnairb

Xigbar?

When I first read Xigbar's name, I read it "Zig-bar", but with light being shed on some other org. members names, like Marluxia not being "Mar-luck-see-a", but "Mar-loo-she-a", and Xion not being "Z-eye-on", but "She-own", would Xigbars name be pronounced "Shig-bar"?
  5. Xnairb

Replicas?

So, in 358/2 Days, it is revealed that Xion is a replica made by Vexen in order to house memories of Sora taken from Roxas, so they could have two keyblade wielders. Her name is No. I, as in No. 1 If Xion is the first in a series of replicas (not including Replica Riku because he wasn't worthy...
  6. Xnairb

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix?

So...Does this mean there definitely will be a FM for days?
  7. Xnairb

Xehanort's Memories

I was just thinking about how Xehanort and Sora are so much alike since they both had willingly turned into heartless and created a nobody, when this came to my mind. So Sora turned into a heartless, and then was purified so quickly that he retained his memories, which means that Roxas had...
  8. Xnairb

A few questions...

I have a few questions about Days that are confusing me. 1) What does the "~" next to a mission mean? I thought it meant that I hadn't completed it, but I went back and did everything in some of the missions and it didn't go away. I guess it should be said that I withdrew after collecting the...
  9. Xnairb

Béla Fleck and the Flecktones?

Are there any other Béla Fleck fans out there? I've just recently gotten really fond of them and was wondering if they have any new albums coming out soon.
  10. Xnairb

Cards?

I didn't know where to put this, and since CoM has a lot to do with cards, I figured I should put it here. So, does anyone else think Nomura has an unhealthy obsession with cards? I was just thinking, and there are a lot of card things going on in Kingdom Hearts. The most obvious is CoM, where...
  11. Xnairb

Organization's purpose & stuff

Okay, so I was playing Kingdom Hearts Re: COM again lately, actually just watching the scenes in preparation for Days, and something stuck out to me. Axel and Larxene were talking, and they said something about the purpose of the organization being to learn more about the hearts. I could have...
  12. Xnairb

Disney in future KH games!

Okay guys, I don't know if you know this, but Disney now owns marvel. OH MY GOD!!! How awesome would it be to see spiderman next to Sora! "Sora, my spider senses are tingling!" Also, Disney owns Pixar! OH MY GOD!!! How awesome would it be to see Buz Lightyear next to Sora! "Buz Lightyear to...
  13. Xnairb

Heartless Worlds?

Hey, I would like to get some clarification, because this just doesn't seem to make much sense. Also, I didn't really know where to put this so I put it here. Okay, so heartless are hearts engulfed by darkness. Heartless' main goal in life is to basically reproduce, aka to make more heartless...
  14. Xnairb

English Days website???

I don't think I really need to say this, but just in case NO DAYS SPOILERS Anyway, so a while back the english site for Days was created, and I was so excited because I thought we would get to see an english version of the japanese website, what with all of the character profiles and such. 4...
  15. Xnairb

Message in a bottle

So I was just reading another thread, and it got me thinking, how do messages in bottles magically get to their destination? The message that Kairi sent to Sora somehow magically got from Destiny Islands to the Realm of Darkness. And she couldn't even remember who he was! Also, somehow that...
  16. Xnairb

BBS and TWEWY

First of all, NO DAYS SPOILERS, & NO FLAMING...ok, now on to business... I don't know if anyone else has made this connection yet, but think about it. Birth by Sleep, and The World Ends With You (if you haven't played it, you really should). I first thought of this when I saw Ven asking someone...
  17. Xnairb

Kingdom hearts is light?

At the end of KH, Ansem SoD said "Kingdom Hearts, fill me with the power of Darkness!" Then later, Sora said "I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts, IS LIGHT!" *que happy ending* What I want to know is, how did he know that Kingdom Hearts was light? And wasn't he wrong anyway? Isn't...
  18. Xnairb

Roxas, Naminé, and...Riku?

So recently, I decided to fight Xemnas in KH2 just for the heck of it, and noticed a few things kind of weird. First off, when you beat Xemnas with Donald, Goofy, and Riku, and Xemnas disappears [I'll come back to this later], Naminé comes out of nowhere and opens a portal to the Realm of...
  19. Xnairb

Multiplayer...?

No, this thread is not about 358/2 Days, and on the off chance that somehow it comes up, please no spoilers. Anyway, I was just thinking about the Olympus Coliseum world, and how there will most likely be one in KH3. Now, do you think it would be a good idea if there was multiplayer in KH3, but...
  20. Xnairb

Who Should Return?

Ok, so I was thinking the other day about how Xehanort will most likely be the main antagonist in KH3, and how Lea (Axel's somebody) was hinted towards reincarnation in the novels or mangas or whatever. So then I thought about who would want to return? Also, whose somebody's do you think will...
Back