• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Keyblade Wars theory

so whyd kiari say "who are you?"
  2. T

Keyblade Wars theory

(dont count this as spam) who was that old lady in soras daydream anyway? maybe that old lady is kiaris grandmother. because that lady told the story of the light
  3. T

The cave of wonders Boss fight

are you talking about the lion head? if so i thourght of it as an obsticle but it was normel to me knocked of my a head
  4. T

clouds swored

ok i have noticed a small thing in both kh 1 and 2 about clouds swored they are both wraped in bandages but look at the handel the swoerd in kh1 is the swored in the origanal ff7 but the 1 in kh2 is the 1 from ff7 advent children... any comments?:confused:
  5. T

my xion theory

well this is very very belevable and impressive! howed u ever think this up?
  6. T

fake door to darkness?

ok we know that the dtd in kh1 is the orriganal but what about kh2 dtd? and how was the fist dtd made? was the kh2 dtd a fake? talk about this in this thread and ill be back in five min note this is a fun thread to get posts up if u need them and its to discuss oh for the love of god dont...
  7. T

Okay hear me Out

well i dont know its up to the story writers and the adamaters to make the story but we will leave it at a mabe mabe not and where the hell is noo hes normally proven ppl wrong in threads like this!
  8. T

One small question

u lost me at bonus cards
  9. T

another weird unbirth theory

somewhat confusing but makes alot of sense
  10. T

another weird unbirth theory

a heart is like a brain. u lose it u die. this is a lil off topic but nobodies are like zombies..... no heart no brain
  11. T

Destiny Islands

why do u have the key blade??? :cause ur gey jack ass!!
  12. T

Destiny Islands

13. T

Destiny Islands

i would like to see tidus and wakka play blizball (check ur ff10 history) and i wanna see the meteor shower brig kiari to the island __________ yo guys its time to party!!1
  14. T

what do you think the best drive form is?

anti, final and master!!!!!! _________ i shall kill u all with vincent!!! say hi to cait sith for me ok rk?
  15. T

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

my neighbour played it so i got a ps2 and i bought kh2 not one cause i was mistaken for 1 but it was interesting..
  16. T

Saix & Xigbar at VAT fight

its true i thorught that siax was ds be cause of the wound on his face cause of the helmet theroy and i have 2 pics of mx and xigibar no eypatch no hair and bingo!!!!
  17. T

The Stolen Photos

ive herd this before but this could be right the dusk could be 14 but why call roxas "my leige"???? 14 betrayed the org so the turned her to dusk so its either right or wrong
  18. T

Help on the Organization XIII's names...plz

i know the names!!!!!!! ive been trying to crack it myself so far i know laxarane is alarane
  19. T

An old friend

ros defenitly!!! any way this is a lil off topic but how do u make avatar
  20. T

Hollow Bastion

well wat if the castil resides in kh2 was the original but put in darkness also!!!! howed pete know where she lived AFTER she died!!!!
Back