• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Your Favorite ► What is your favorite Final Fantasy game ?

If you want to go with another just one then just put yourself O.K. for me it is a tossup between XII and I. XII was cool for me because that was the first final fantasy game I ever completed, and I just liked it. I well for me I love it for its classical value and well if it were not for...
  2. S

Its been a while.....

To whoever might care, I am kind of back after a very short 5 months, man time flies, anyway just saying hello to any of my friends here who may have wondered why I vanished off the face of the forums.
  3. S

The Midnight Crew

This is a club for those of you who often find yourself posting after 10:30p.m and before 4:30a.m If this is you come and join. Because you know the feeling of being one of only 16 members using the website, and it gets lonely. MEMBERS Scion of Light ( me of course ) Top Members...
  4. S

Where were you born?

Me I was born In Woodland. Moved to Arbuckle. Moved back to Woodland. Moved within Woodland. Which is where I live now. By the way... GO DUSTIN PEDROIA!!! Woodland is his hometown YIPPIE!
  5. S

Most Ambitious Edible Thing You Have Made.

I think the most ambitious thing I sucessfully created on my own was type of Austrian cake called a Saucher Torte. I think it took me about six hours to make including an hour of bake time.
  6. S

Global Warming?

GLOBAL WARMING Just choose whichever you want. I think it is just another natural process. It is getting warmer no doubt about. However, it has been considerably hotter in the past even before the industial revolution. It has also been much colder way back when too. I think saying man has...
  7. S

Your Favorite ► FAVORITE SONG of today, yesterday, or forever

Post exactly what the title says to post. I think my favorite song right now is Who am I it makes you feel insignificant
  8. S

Who do you wan't to win the election.

Just pick who you want to win the presidential election. The last one is only for those of you who hate the way are government is set up. (NOT THE WAY IT IS RUN) I personally would rather see McCain win the election. I do really like some of Obama's ideas, and cannot deny that he is very...
Back