• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Dream a little Dream - Unbirth theory

wow .. this is by far one of the best, if not the best theory for BBS. So for that, mad props to you. I really liked how you proposed the question as to who is the "dreamer", Sora or Ven. If your theory stands, and it does turn out to be Sora, it would be a crazy twist on the whole KH series...
  2. X

Hardest Boss

Xaldin gave me so many problems. I found Xigbar super easy .. but to each their own.
  3. X

BBS Drawings by GunZcon-These are very Interesting

Yeah, I noticed how different he wields his blade. It's very different from the keybladers in the original KH series. But, adds a new sense of fighting to the mix, which might make Ven a much more fun character to play.
  4. X

BBS Drawings by GunZcon-These are very Interesting

I actually like Ven's keyblade, its very unnatural and different looking. I have a feeling his "weird" keyblade has a purpose in the BBS plot.
  5. X

Possible flavs of BBS?

I really think this game is going to be damn-near close to perfect. Nomura has put a lot of work into this title and the fact its on a handheld means an exta bit of work is needed to live up to the hype. I can only see little things effecting this game; sound quality, camera angles, sketchy...
  6. X

Maleficent purpose in BBS

I personally think she's going to have a major role in BBS. Her working with Terra, could cause a disruption amongst the VAT.
  7. X

Somthing strange in the BBS trailer

^ Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up, I, unfortunately, have not played CoM. :thumbdown:
  8. X

^ Oh, I see. Thanks from clearing that up, i, unfortunately, have not played CoM. :thumbdown:
  9. X

Well, apart from all this bashing, i'd like to point something out i noticed. Now, this could be totally coincidence, but i'd like to here what some of you more informed KH fans have to say. So i started a new file on KH II, and at the opening scene here, (check 0:27), you notice the grass is...
  10. X

Roxas and Sora

Sora won rightfully so. And that "cheap shot" your talking about was like AsYrsGoBy said, skill. Might I add, that Roxas had both Oathkeeper and Oblivion with him .. loser.
  11. X

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

wow .. i thought i understood the gist of everything in BBS, but this post really tied everything up. i'm completely "re-stoked" for this game again. it kinda fell off for me when people were throwing up fan made nonsense. Thanks Riku-Keyblade. Props :thumbsup:
  12. X

Hello to All

Hey everybody! Been lurking around the site for a couple days and decided to join.:thumbsup: Hope i can be a rather involved member!
Back