• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I still say DDD was the worst game of this entire series

So I'm a 5 year old because I'm voicing my opinion that I don't like KH 3D? Interesting. Hey, I don't like peanut butter either. Gonna cry and moan because I don't like that either? Get over yourself.
  2. S

Nothing's funnier when KHtards go crazy just because one dislikes a game. Get over yourselves. I don't have to explain why I dislike a game actually. Here's a quick and easy reason why I didn't like KH DDD: The story sucked. End of. Still stalking me years later huh? 25 years old...LOL
  3. S

Willa Holland Recently in Recording Booth for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Terra's voice actor and Aqua's voice actor in BBS was horrendous. We haven't heard Terra in 6 years, so he better have improved since.
  4. S

And now I have to unfortunately deal with it again. Good god. The worst KH game easily, even worse than KH2 and KH 358/2 Days. Even KH 358/2 Days was more enjoyable. They really jumped the shark with KH DDD, and made the story just unbelievably stupid. Such a shame. It was going so great with...
  5. S

Just watched the KHII Secret Ending again

And then compared it to the BBS in-game cut scene Boy....do they really know how to ruin an epic battle/scene. Anyway, I noticed in the KHII Secret Ending that Ven's keyblade broke. This did not happen in the BBS in game cutscene, but has a keyblade ever been broken in the series? What happens...
  6. S

Terra should be the one to kill Xehanort, not Sora

While Xehanort ruined everyone's life, Terra got it the worst, and should be the one to defeat and kill Xehanort. He has the more personal grudge against Xehanort. Sora didn't even know of Xehanort's existence until KHII, and Terra dealt with way worse than Sora. Let's see... -Master Xehanort...
  7. S

Rate Strongest to weakest keyblade wielders in Birth By Sleep

Venitas (X-Blade) > Master Xehanort > Terranort > Terra (full power with darkness) > Master Eraqus > Terra = Aqua > Vanitas > Ventus Aqua and Terra had equal power when they fought each other at the start of the game, but this is with Terra not using darkness. Terra defeated Master Eraqus using...
  8. S

Mickey is an idiot.

So let me get this straight... Yes, Mickey has never seen Terra, nor even knows what he looks like, which by the way is incredibly odd for him to say that his 3 friends suffered by Master Xehanort. He never met Terra, ever. Mickey has never seen Master Xehanort either, but heard the name...
  9. S

Riku, Vanitas, and MX's fighting stance

Last thread for now. So, how is it possible that Vanitas, Riku, and MX (including his young MX form) all have the same stance? It can easily be explained that Vanitas adapted his fighting stance from MX, but what about Riku? Keep in mind. Riku's fighting stance is NOT due to Xehanort. In KH1...
  10. S

Will Braig and Xigbar both be in the Organization XIII?

Just noticed this... In the KH 2.5 Secret Ending, we see Braig speaking with MX. It is Braig because he has the short hair, and clothes as he did in BBS. But in KH DDD we see Xigbar. He has the longer hair, and Organization XIII coat. Am I missing something? They both have to be in the...
  11. S

Should Isa be killed, or saved?

Braig was always such an evil bastard. He shouldn't be saved. He should be killed, and for good reason. Isa...but what about Isa? Lea and him were best friends. But I can't help but think he shouldn't be saved either. The bastard was just as bad as Braig, especially in KHII. A complete...
  12. S

Has Master Xehanort ever gotten mad?

In every game he has appeared in he's never been mad. This is the original MX btw. Ansem has gotten mad a few times, but I've never seen Xehanort himself lose it. I'm still waiting to see how that will work. Bastard
  13. S

Apprentice Xehanort

the scientist Xehanort is the most enigma character in the entire series. I think he's only been in 2 scenes in the entire series. Where is he exactly? This version of Xehanort. Not "Terranort" in BBS.
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 was released 10 years ago...

Absolutely unbelievable that KHIII is STILL not out! What a joke.
  15. S

Do you think any good guy in KH3 will die?

Terra? Ven? Sora? Kairi? Riku? Lea? Does Square Enix have the balls to kill off a good guy?
  16. S

How old does Xehanort & Eraqus look in the trailer?

YMX looked about 16-17 in KH DDD? But what about this game in the beginning? He looks more 13-14. Pretty deep voice for a 13-14 year old (then again when I was that age I had a deep voice, so...nvm) Or are the graphics fooling me big time, and he's meant to be the same age as he is in DDD?
  17. S

I don't see MX as anyone else, but Nimoy :(

I'm sorry, it just won't be the same when we hear MX' voice again (sighs) RIP Nimoy
  18. S

Least favorite quotes

That was undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers Game. Set. Match.
  19. S

What did the Organization think about Ansem SoD?

May I add in yet another retcon from our good man Nomura? In KH1 Final Mix, the last report written by XH said he is deducing that there is a possibility there is a realm in between, and that the shell of someone's lost heart is born there, and yet...why the hell would he think that? He should...
  20. S

Who stole the heart?

I'm pretty sure MX also made it appear the darkness that was coming out of Terra was Terra's darkness, when in reality it was MX' darkness at the MoM Exam
Back