• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SwordsmenXIII

Organization 13 Cards

So I just RE: CoM, and I'm wondering where can I find the Organization cards like Xemnas and Xaldin and Roxas, if anyone can help out, that would be great! :thumbsup:
  2. SwordsmenXIII

Click me! Click me!

Okay, hopefully my tiltle got your attention so onto the topic, So I noticed that Sora can use his light as an offense move, for example in KH2 the Final Battle with Xemnas or almsot every song in Atlantica an other example in the song 'Ursula's Revenge', Sora shot a beam of light at Ursula but...
  3. SwordsmenXIII

Maleficent and the PoH.

Just wondering... Ya know, if Maleficent knew about the PoH in BBS why did it take her 10 years to acually get all of them? Cause I mean she invaded Hollow Basion after BBS so that means that the worlds were still open, but at the same time some of the PoH worlds could of been destroyed, but I...
  4. SwordsmenXIII

where do you get KH: FM+

just wonderin, where did you guy's get FM+. i was just wondering cause i want to get it but dont know where to get it. sooooo, just wondering, if someone can tell me that would be great! =D EDIT: Also if you could tell me where to get a swap magic too(forgot about that) that would be good too
  5. SwordsmenXIII

ff characters

so just wondering since bbs take place in the past, will we see leon and co. young and maybe sepheroth young too cause they made tidus and wakka young, and do you think there will be any new ff characters along with them. any thoughts?
  6. SwordsmenXIII

shion

if any of you seen the secret ending in KH1 and right after that is like a 2 second video and it has a girl on a beach watching a meteor fall(my mind is a little fuzzy) and at first it was a little random but it kinda makes sense to me and nomura said its someone we've seen, but i could be...
  7. SwordsmenXIII

Riku's keychain

hey! some of us know that riku's soul eater has a tiny hole at the bottom which can hold a keychain but i want to know that on the last day for roxas riku still had his soul eater but by the time he was in the castle that never was he had WtD. so my real question is who or what gave him the...
  8. SwordsmenXIII

Roxas' heart

this is just a theory and its my first post so please, be gentle. if you guys seen the trailer for 358/2 where axel and roxas are talking on top of the clocktower in TT and all of a sudden axel brings up that how he thinks that roxas has a heart, but roxas disagrees. later in KH2 before roxas...
Back