• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hiya All ^_^

hey everyone just wanted to say hi :D Name:Martin Age:16 and I live in california O.o I loveeeeee anime and RPG's so hope this forum is fun ^_^ and dont worry I know MOST of the rules O.O hope to cya on teh forums! peace :thumbsup:
  2. S

Organization 13, not 14!

maybe she doesnt have a X in her name so they said F U or something O.O or maybes shes half nobody half heartless? :O
  3. S

Ice cream Keyhole.

that was defiently a magical ice cream.I mean it never melted >_> and I know Sora doesnt keep a freezer in his pants>_>......wait that sounded wrong...I mean his pocket,unless donald spammed frezze on it O_e
  4. S

The things we'll miss?

:cry:wahhh I can't spam dodge roll:cry:
  5. S

maleficient and the 3 faries

They had a GRAND epic fight that destroyed 7 disney worlds and midgar, but after a bitter battle of destruction and chaos the faries were defeated and the tree of rebirth was destroyed and a evil striek was heard throught the land........or they just ran away >_>
  6. S

Heartless and nobody

O.o.......is Living Bone a heartless?:blink:
Back