• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

key to rewards card

does anyone know the percentage of how often you get a key to rewards card. it sounds kind of stupid, but i'm replaying chain of memories and i want to get stop raid help please:bored:
  2. T

end of the world is destiny islands theory

i've been replaying kh1 and when i went to fight ansem, i went to destiny islands. my theory is that it is destiny islands because why else would he be there, he doesnt care about riku and sora. also, isn't the end of the world and destiny islands both worlds that were taken by the...
  3. T

eyes

does anybody notice that roxas's eyes look alot like xion's eyes?:ohmy: P.S not to be mean or anything, but does anyone notice an immense flow of heartless flowing around the site. :mellow:
  4. T

re:com

re:com i have a question about KH RE:CoM. I just want to know if we're going to get theater mode added to the game.:huh: it's been bugging me for the longest time it'd be great for someone to clarify this:thumbsup:
  5. T

color disorder on ATW

I DON'T CARE IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE I got a question about ansem the wise's skin color. when he is wearing the red ribbon, he looks almost black. but when he takes it off, he is white trash. Why does his skin change? please answer:mellow:
Back