• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The ~Aqua's Tits~ Fanclub!

Aren't they marvelous? If you're not a faggot...and have a penis, you'll join. arabslol (Overused seductive Aladdin, ain't it grand?)
  2. T

Voice Actors United

-Side Note 1- Before I begin I would just like to say that I couldn't find a better place to put this, so if this is the wrong section, please move it to where it belongs. -Side Note 2- Please keep this as professional as possible, please do not start flaming, this is only for people who are...
  3. T

Coding

Hey guys, since I'm staying ahead in my schoolwork...I'm very bored. So, I have been wanting to learn some coding languages and I was wondering if there were any websites that could help me learn. Thanks for all who help.
  4. T

It Was An Accident (A novella)

"Well, the lights were bright" I explained to my dad as he sat next to my hospital bed, gripping my hand tightly. "Everything was happening so fast, I lost control...the brakes wouldn't work, and my hands were shaking too much to keep them on the wheel" I continued to say, and my dad started to...
  5. T

Quick question, folks

Before somebody says this is in the wrong section (which I hope they don't) the subtext under the word "announcements" did say "questions or comments about the forum" which I do have a question, two rather. First, is there a place in the Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 section that is a thread...
  6. T

Federal agency Web sites knocked out by massive, resilient cyber attack.

Emergency.Blog : July 2009 Damn. (Sorry if there is already a thread for this)
  7. T

Help/Support ► Medical Expert Help?

I need someone who can help me out with something that's been going on. I'm 13 years old and weigh 158 lbs. (mostly muscle) and I spend about 3-4 hours on the computer on the average day and sometimes less than that. I exercise daily doing things such as running, swimming, and playing...
  8. T

I'll be gone

Hey guys, I'm going on vacation for two to three weeks. I'm going to my grandma's in Missouri and then I'll be taking a trip to Walt Disney World with the rest of my family, I don't know if I'll be able to get on much (possibly at my grandma's) but I don't know about Disney World. I'll see you...
  9. T

I'd like to take a moment to say a few words...

I made a thread about a month or so ago (I'm not exactly sure) and I explained how I had become a Global Moderator on another website so my appearances on here would be less frequent. Some took this as I was bragging about it, but the fact of the matter is...the website I am currently spending...
  10. T

Well...

Hey guys, I haven't been on much the last month or so and it may stay that way for a while now that I'm the Global Moderator over at Kingdom Hearts Media. I get on every so often but, for the most part...I'll be kind of scarce.
  11. T

Do you suck?

Alright, now...I'm not for sure how many people this same thought but I do so, if anyone does...maybe this will be a help to them. Often times, I find myself asking the question: "Is my idea for this story any good?" And, if I post it...I run the risk of having it be an epic fail. So here is...
  12. T

WTF?

Alright, so this has been happening for a long time...well over a month. I have reported it many times but nobody is getting back to me. There are certain sections of the forum I try to get on such as "Cannon Roleplays" or "Forum Insanity" but when I click on any of the threads it takes me to a...
  13. T

Full Throttle Douche Bottle

What are your guy's opinions of this video? YouTube - Full Throttle Douche Bottle
  14. T

The Kingdom of Oreilah

Oreilah was a peaceful kingdom, it was large with more than 20,000 people all living in harmony. The sidewalks were paved with gold, and the houses all smelled of baked goods. The sun shined brightly overhead and above this picture of perfection stood the king's palace with all its majesty...
  15. T

I'm Back

Hey guys, for everyone who remembers me (if any) I'm back. If anybody doesn't...Sorry. I had been banned for a month and have had quite a long time to think about stuff. I realize that I had previously acted very immature and pissed a lot of people off. I just want to have a fresh start with...
  16. T

coming out thread

This is to the people who feel it is a good idea to post the tragedies of their life. If anything along these lines ever cross your mind: "Oh god, my granny just died, I think I'll tell everyone on KHInsider.con, they'll make me feel all better" then I suggest you just stop and think twice...
  17. T

Help/Support ► R.I.P The Dark Destiny because you are so fucking screwed

Okay, my girlfriend left me because I didn't want to have her babies. I lost my job because my wallet got jacked and I couldn't pay for gas to get in. My bank for some reason that they won't explain has closed my account. I cannot go to my parents because they have disowned me for being an...
  18. T

What has the KHInsider done for you?

The title is pretty self-explanatory so it shouldn't be hard to figure out what I mean. Here is what I mean by if it's done anything for you. For me, I never used to be on a lot of forums and I really didn't know what to do, but being here on KHInsider I have learned how to be a constructive...
  19. T

You might be a redneck if...

You might be a redneck if... Science isn't the first thing that comes into your brain after hearing the term the "Big Bang Theory." You jack off while watching Nascar. You ask your sex partner when the family reunion is. You aren't dead after ten rounds of Jose Cuervo. You have a Mountain...
  20. T

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (Worth it or not)

Okay, so would it be worth $35.00 for Amazon to import KH 2 FM+? Seriously, could someone tell me what all it includes that wasn't in the USA one? (Spoilers are okay). But would it seriously be worth my money?
Back