• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. tangerine

PSP2 news. (What? Really? Yes!)

Source: PSP2 Hits Next Fall With Dual Analog Sticks, Touch Pad and Bigger Screen
  2. tangerine

SHE BROKE MY HEART

I tried to convince her to stay! I was like "baby, baby, baby oh! Baby, baby, baby, no! Baby, baby, baby, oh!" WHY DIDN'T SHE STAY WHERE DID I GO WRONG
  3. tangerine

Queshtun

Does anyone know what the floating tongue things are called and the white ninja? Also, what games they're from would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  4. tangerine

SotW 130

Theme: Typography Due Date: May 30 at 12:00 AM Rules - The main focus of the graphic to be made must be typography. - Stocks are allowed but they must not be evident focal points. (i.e. they can be background elements.) If a stock is the primary focal point in an entry it will be disallowed...
  5. tangerine

SotW 129

Signature Of The Week 129 - User names Declaration _________________________________________________ Voting Structure: The voting system for SotW is as follows; If your preferance, for example is entries 4, then 2, and finally 1, your post will look like this: 4:<reason> 2:<reason>...
  6. tangerine

Scorn & Spite

I like the second one a lot more. The first one was experimenting, the second was refined.
  7. tangerine

tangerine

I made something with a transparent background this time but it still looks better on white.
  8. tangerine

rawr

9. tangerine

improve your relationshipcp09

I bet you thought this was spam, didn't you? HI GUYS.
Back