• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unusual1290

Cloud and Sephiroth

Could it be possible that Cloud and Sephiroth ended up in Quadratum after their clash in KH2? There's clearly different ways to end up there. It would actually be pretty cool to see their FF7R versions appear there.
  2. Unusual1290

Another event to celebrate the NA release in September?

Do you think it's possible? It most likely wouldn't be on the scale of this event, but with KH being such a popular franchise in NA, I don't see why they wouldn't have some sort of celebration for it.
  3. Unusual1290

Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters (UPDATE 2: FF6 Release Delayed to February!)

The Pixel Remasters of Final Fantasy I, II, and III are going to be released in July, with IV, V, and VI to come sometime after. Right now, they are only being released on iOS/Android and Steam. I’m sure though, that a full collection of them will be available at some point on consoles. It...
  4. Unusual1290

This game is not meant to be played with contacts....

Been trying to play with contacts on and it’s nearly impossible. This game requires minimal blinking and it dries them out and my vision gets blurry. My dog destroyed my glasses and I have to wait 3 weeks for a new pair to arrive. Ughhhhhhhhhh 😫😫😫 Rant over lol. Hope everyone else is enjoying...
  5. Unusual1290

Smash Bros Brawl

Unpopular opinion: This game is severely underrated. I honestly think it’s LOADS better than 3DS/Wii U. (Can’t say about Ultimate, because I haven’t played it.) The Subspace Emissary is fun and the story is engaging, it introduced us to amazing gameplay elements like Final Smashes and Assist...
  6. Unusual1290

Persona 5 Royal

I just started playing this. It’s the first Persona game I’ve played actually. I just finished the very first Palace and they’ve decided to go after more bad people. But I have to wonder, does the game pick up the pace after this? I’m enjoying it, but it doesn’t seem like I get to “play” so...
  7. Unusual1290

2.8 Version 1.05 Update

I just got an update for 2.8 that says “Various issues have been fixed.” I wonder what issues they are and why all of a sudden they’re releasing an update after so long.
  8. Unusual1290

Wizard’s Relic

Ughh why is this weapon such a pain to obtain???? It seems like Defender has a higher chance of dropping 😩😩😩
  9. Unusual1290

Look what came in the mail today!

I just applied it and it looks awesome! You really can’t see the effect when the screen it on. It’s so cool! 😄
  10. Unusual1290

Worst Org XIII Data battle?

Which was the worst battle in your opinion? Doesn’t necessarily have to do with if it was hard or easy, just that it wasn’t fun to you. I’d definitely have to say Xigbar. for that entire battle to rely on blocking was incredibly tedious and annoying. I think I only got the Showdown command 3...
  11. Unusual1290

Sephiroth

Not having Sephiroth in ReMind was such a missed opportunity, especially since he acknowledged that fans wanted it. It would have been great promo for FF7R. It wouldn’t even have to be a canon fight. A battle gate for it would’ve worked just fine. *sigh* But who knows? Maybe he is planning to...
  12. Unusual1290

Damage indicators

Does anyone else hate the new damage indicators they added with the update? I wish there was a way to turn them off.
  13. Unusual1290

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

List some things you miss that were present in 1 & 2 that you wish were in 3. For me, it would be: - Enemy dropped weapons for Donald and Goofy - Strike Raid! - Separate finishers for air and ground combos
  14. Unusual1290

Oathkeeper broke my game

Performed the Finish and the screen went completely white and never went back to normal. Hope it doesn’t happen again....
  15. Unusual1290

I was hoping for a physical version

Darn. I wish there was a physical “Final Mix” edition that included everything on the disc, kinda like FF15 Royal Edition. It would’ve been nice to have for collectors. 😪
  16. Unusual1290

What are the most annoying enemies in the series?

Out of all the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Dream Eaters (not including bosses), what are the most annoying to you? Here are my picks: Invisible Anchor Raider Hot Rod Assault Rider Devastator Emerald Blues Graveyard Neoshadow (in CoM) Tank Toppler Mandrake Drill Sye Aura Lion Dancer...
  17. Unusual1290

My issues with KH3

So now that I’ve had time to process and lose the delusion that KH3 is not as perfect as I believed it to be the first couple months after it’s release, here are my issues/complaints about the game, both story wise and gameplay wise. Don’t get me wrong, I still think it’s a fantastic game, and...
  18. Unusual1290

KHUX promo!!!

On Tinder!!! 😂😂😂😂 Grindr should be next! 😂😂😂
  19. Unusual1290

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

After years of wondering, FFVIII is finally being remastered and releasing this year on PS4, Xbox One, Steam, and Switch!!! • French developer Dotemu is assisting with the remaster. • Most of the the original version’s development team is working on the remaster, including Director...
  20. Unusual1290

DLC preview at TGS?

I know this is a long way away, but I can’t really see them previewing it at E3. I’m pretty sure Square’s focus at E3 with be FF7R (and MAYBE that Avengers project.) I see it more likely that actual footage will premiere at TGS with a winter release for it. I know that seems like forever...
Back