• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Random Xion Theory

Because based on what we've seen so far it seems that Xion has a greater connection to Riku than Sora. Granted, Sora was in that little pod thing at the time, but whatever. The trailers and screenshots seem to emphasize a connection with Riku due to all of their conversations/encounters and what...
  2. S

Random Xion Theory

So... I don't really come here that often, but I have a theory I'd like everyone to look at. I don't know if anyone's come up with this yet, so I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned. I'm sure people are sick of reading theories about Xion, so I'll try and keep it short: So. The things we...
  3. S

Saïx

Saïx is definitely my favorite member, he just seems to be a little more interesting than the other members to me. I like the points you brought up, and I hope we'll see more character development on him especially in 358/2 Days, but I don't really think he's going to be a major character to the...
  4. S

Waste of Time

I've gotten 100% on a few, but I haven't gone crazy with it. I don't really see it as a waste of time, the gummi routes were pretty fun, and it's a good reason to go back and do them. It adds some replay value.
  5. S

Evilish Nobodies??

I guess I'll have to say Xemnas because he used to be big bad Xehanort. I'd say Xaldin, Marluxia, and Larxene are pretty bad too. Everyone else seems like they're just following orders and trying to get their hearts back, which doesn't seem too evil to me.
  6. S

Question about Org. Members

Well, he just kinda escapes. He confronts Sora and everything, but he only pretends to have been defeated. He just leaves before he gets killed. I'm sorry if I can't explain it better. We might see some insight about this in 358/2 Days, but CoM does explain how Axel escapes. If you're still...
  7. S

Question about Org. Members

Well, Axel was the exception. Only about half of the Organization was in Castle Oblivion. The members in CoM were Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion. Marluxia and Larxene were killed by Sora Lexaeus was killed by Riku Vexen and Zexion were killed by Axel (with help from Riku...
  8. S

Most Annoying Heartless

Out of that list, I'd say defenders for sure. I also really hate the large bodies. I basically hate the ones where you have to run around the back to attack them. It's obnoxious. >>
  9. S

Did you like this game?

I loved this game. Granted, it was a bit too easy, but I still enjoyed it a lot. The main reason I liked this game was probably more for the plot than the gameplay anyway. I found it really compelling, and Organization XIII has to be my favorite group of antogonists from any franchise. Not to...
  10. S

berserker

Hmmm, I don't think they look that much alike. I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think they're similar enough to have significance.
  11. S

Deep Dive =/= Kingdom Hearts II

I wouldn't say that I was disappointed, because I really enjoyed KH2, but the game certainly wasn't what I thought it would be. I guess what I didn't like was that Deep Dive made Roxas seem like he was going to be a really important and in depth character. While I guess he was still pretty...
  12. S

Luxord cool but a loser

Well, when you say cards and dice aren't "elemental" a lot of the member's weapons don't really correspond with their element. Like, when I see chakrams I don't immediately think about fire... If you're trying to say that you don't see how gambling and time go together, then I guess it's because...
  13. S

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

An interesting observation, it's something I've never noticed at least. While I suppose it could be Xion, I don't really think it is. I don't believe she was around at that time, although she could have been. I don't know for sure. But still, the posture tends to look like that of Roxas, so I...
  14. S

Hardest Boss

The last Axel fight was the hardest for me, I have no idea why but I found him extremely hard. Everyone else was easy for me. But, I guess out of these options Riku Replica IV was pretty difficult.
  15. S

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

I too hope that they will provide some insight into the past lives of the other members. I doubt we'll learn much though. As for the theory, the "fractured nobody" idea is pretty interesting. Basically you're saying that both Naminé and Xion would be 2 incomplete nobodies of Kairi? I guess my...
  16. S

Decks in BBS ruin game?

I don't know if decks would ruin it, but I 'm not a big fan of them. I just didn't like being restricted by the deck, it wasn't as enjoyable to me. However, judging by the gameplay videos we've seen, it doesn't look like they're really using decks, so even if they will be used in some way, it...
  17. S

Which organization member would win in a fight

I'd have to say Marluxia. He's got those different forms. If it were an all out battle, I definitely think that giant thing he uses in the end could take out anyone else on that list. If he weren't to transform, it would be closer but I still think he could take the other members.
  18. S

358/2 Days, Download or what?

I can wait. I want it in English, and I want to pay for it... to support the franchise and everything. What I'm worried about is accidentally ruining the story for myself when it comes out in Japan. I'll have to stay away from the internet for a bit come release time.
  19. S

what do u think

When I last battled him he wasn't very hard, but that's because I've gotten used to his fighting style and such. When I first played the game I thought he was very hard, I thought he was one of the hardest in the game. It took me a long time, but I don't find him very hard anymore.
  20. S

What happend to......

They most likely escaped. I'm not sure though, that's a pretty good question.
Back