• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

ACCF trading friend codes

o hai it's me again ;) i just wanted if any of you guys have Animal Crossing:City Folk for the wii. Yeah, 'cause i just got it and it seems sorta boring :P My friend code is 2621-9143-2925. tahnk youuuuuuu
  2. T

Who has aced everything in LBP?

Yeah lol. I know Proper Artist did. But i still can't ace collecters lair and the construction site. :( Thanks lol i haven't been on forever! lol This can be closed.
  3. T

Long time, No see!

Well, most of you know I haven't been on in this for months. lol I was about to go on on christmas but i got LittleBigPlanet and I have been busy with school.Although, this dosen't mean I'll be on alot, it just means I am still active. PSN Pinoy_S0ulja215. peace
  4. T

The battle of the fastfood resturaunts

Wendys,Burger king,McDonalds,Arbys, or checkers?
  5. T

Tails Doll: Real?

Im sure at least some of you has Played Sonic R. But when you played there was this new character called the tails Doll. It is said that if you beat the game 100% and tag Super Sonic the tails doll will dissapear from the game forever. Just to back up this, if you play one of the songs backwords...
  6. T

Ghost hunters thread

Im pretty sure no one did a thread before like this so... What was your favirote/ scariest episode? Mine would be the resturant episode when they touched the "cursed" mirror. That was scary.
  7. T

Sora Shops on ebay.(LOL)

YouTube - Sora shops at Ebay
  8. T

Idea of Atlantica in BBS

Well, I was thinking with that new movie Called:Ariels beginning. I never saw the movie, but I think the idea would work,pretty well.Also in kh1 you could obviousley tell KIng triton has met keyblade wielders before.So, I think TAV at some point go to atlantica and it shows urasala getting...
  9. T

Post your PSN HERE!(Sorry no XBL)

List your psn and games you play Pinoy_S0ulja215 Cod4,RSV2, and Madden 09
  10. T

RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU

yeah^
  11. T

Help/Support ► How 2 put sigs and color

Can some1 help me^^
  12. T

Smashtasam!!

HE makes ssbm & ssbb.YouTube - Shippiddge's Channel
  13. T

Funny guy does playthrough

YouTube - HellfireComms's ChannelThis guy is very funny I didnt know which section but he does kingdom hearts vids.
  14. T

Kh3 Multi-platforming?

Ok, since we know that mobile phone,ds,and psp will have each of their own kh game. So what if nomura decides that kh3 could be on the psp or maybe even the ds. Im not so sure with the phone since (I think) they cant talk. Do you guys think that it could go multi?
  15. T

The "Spider-Man Discussion" Thread

Yeah, so list all your spiderman stuff here. Oh and I got A Question I have heard somewhere that they might be makin 8 movies?Also do you guys think that the next villan would prolly be carnage?
  16. T

Utada Hikau a coincidence?

This has probaly been said before but the other day i saw Sactuary reversed and it was CREEPY but if you reverse the song it makes a whole other song, like i heard "I need more affection then you know" and "I was ansem" and others too. So I think its like this: Simple and Clean= Kairi Simple...
  17. T

New game of the week

Hey guys, im gonna do something diffrent now each week ill be talking about new upcoming games ill have about 2 every week maybe. RESISTANCE 2 I have heard of this game being called...
  18. T

Drop a thing on the person below you

Okay i did this post a couple days ago late at night and got no one to see it so im doing this again This has been done before but it was pretty cool so whynot? I drop a copy of kingdom hearts2 fm but no modded ps2
  19. T

Drop a thing on the person below you

I know this has been done before but it was so funny ok I drop kh2fm but no modded ps2
  20. T

Sora MAJOR GRowth

Ok so i play kh1 and when i fight cerbuers(sorry cant spell it)Hes so tall i need to get high jump to get him and in kh2 all it takes is a normal jump. I Know its puberty but he cant get THAT big LOL
Back