• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

bbs leveling up

now i know the directer of the the game said leveling up is suposed to be different in bbs but i just noticed in a pic it shows terra killing a unbirth and then showing how much exp. is needed to next level. so im just wondering how is this different. and sorry if this has already been posted...
  2. T

about coded episode 1 and 2

does anyone know were i can see gameplay of the new episodes that came out
  3. T

about 358/2 days

so as you continue thought the game do member of the Org.13 start to die out (the ones killed in CoM) i think i read this somewhere but i cant remember if this was true, what do you think
  4. T

in birth by sleep

how long do you think each scenario will be for each character i meen will each character go to each world in the game and do the same thing each time or what
  5. T

can someone please tell me

i know coded is connected to kh3 but is it something that i would have to play in order to understand whats going on and im not sure is it comming to the US or was it said that its japan only because different sites say different things flame me if you must but also answaer my question
  6. T

did anyone ever wonder

what ever happened with soras parent you hear thenm calling him to dinner in kh1 but never hear of them again shouldnt they be worried sick or like whan he goes back home does he tell them what happened or did they die when the world was destoryed
  7. T

does anyone else think this may happen

do you think that they might make a kh game between kh2 and kh3 so there would be like a begining game event like the begining of kh2(waking up sora). i mean something that leads up to kh3 and i know that all the new games have something to do with kh3 and i know that coded is after kh2 i...
  8. T

what drives you to play kingdom hearts

storyline, characters, gameplay, bosses,ect i play for about everything
  9. T

heres a thought

in BBS i think that Malificint is planning for the take over of hollow bastion and you have to save kiari at one point and doing so taking her to destiny island because it is an area terra and ven know of and posibly their home also it is in the right time frame because she radomly showed up...
Back