• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

bbs leveling up

ya in an interview he said its like growing and u match the obligaytion with the senario (sorry for the bad spelling) and with that the analog stick was the best way they could do it he said. so what would normal exp. have to do with that?
  2. T

bbs leveling up

now i know the directer of the the game said leveling up is suposed to be different in bbs but i just noticed in a pic it shows terra killing a unbirth and then showing how much exp. is needed to next level. so im just wondering how is this different. and sorry if this has already been posted...
  3. T

about coded episode 1 and 2

thats what i thought but i havent seen any which is weird cause they had the first gameplay footage a long time ago
  4. T

about coded episode 1 and 2

does anyone know were i can see gameplay of the new episodes that came out
  5. T

358/ 2 Days

y is it wawkard to play when older then 19
  6. T

358/ 2 Days

im going to wait importing cost more money and i would like to understand the game when i play
  7. T

who is the fourteenth member

off topic how do you get friend on this site
  8. T

358/ 2 Days

how many of you are going to get an import copy when it comes out instead of waiting for its release here
  9. T

about 358/2 days

so as you continue thought the game do member of the Org.13 start to die out (the ones killed in CoM) i think i read this somewhere but i cant remember if this was true, what do you think
  10. T

in birth by sleep

i beat crisis core within 16 hours so hopfuly this is a longer game
  11. T

in birth by sleep

i kind of knew that, its that i wanted at least to see what someone would think because some people know more then others and could kind of help
  12. T

in birth by sleep

my CoM file took me at least 48 hours to get to level 99 and have it beat
  13. T

in birth by sleep

i guess that was helpful and sorry for the bad question
  14. T

in birth by sleep

how long do you think each scenario will be for each character i meen will each character go to each world in the game and do the same thing each time or what
  15. T

can someone please tell me

i know coded is connected to kh3 but is it something that i would have to play in order to understand whats going on and im not sure is it comming to the US or was it said that its japan only because different sites say different things flame me if you must but also answaer my question
  16. T

did anyone ever wonder

what ever happened with soras parent you hear thenm calling him to dinner in kh1 but never hear of them again shouldnt they be worried sick or like whan he goes back home does he tell them what happened or did they die when the world was destoryed
  17. T

does anyone else think this may happen

do you think that they might make a kh game between kh2 and kh3 so there would be like a begining game event like the begining of kh2(waking up sora). i mean something that leads up to kh3 and i know that all the new games have something to do with kh3 and i know that coded is after kh2 i...
  18. T

Question

show me on the doll where he touched you
  19. T

Organization 13, not 14!

what do you meen harry potter
  20. T

Organization 13, not 14!

maybe the 14th member had a timed life spand , so knowing she was going to die they didnt change the name
Back