• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TrinityxLimit

Aqua is....

.....a girl. Anyway, now for the real topic. I noticed that Terra, Aqua, and Ven's names hold importance in terms of gameplay and a little bit of appearance (and maybe story). In fact it's more apparent then their names counterparts, SRK. For example, VAT's Command Styles (Mode Changes)...
  2. TrinityxLimit

A vague connection

A certain member gave me the idea for this interesting thing. Lookie here. Reverse/Rebirth : Unversed/Birth By Sleep See it? Cool. Now keep in mind these two may have NOTHING to do with each other, and have no relevance to each other what so ever. I just thought it was a nifty discovery...
  3. TrinityxLimit

Kairi's Grandmother

I'm in the middle of playing Final Mix right now(on my quest to complete every KH game) , and I came across a cutscene involving Kairi's grandmother. Was she shown in the original KH? And does anyone know what she said?(translation) It's been years since I've played the first KH and my memory's...
  4. TrinityxLimit

Hearts, Nothingness, and A Band of Three

Not so much as a theory per se, but more of a realization on my part. Nomura loves trios. And the trios I'm about to state have things in common. Sora, Riku, Kairi Ven, Terra, Aqua Roxas, Axel, Xion All are three that set themselves apart from those like them. All dwelved in places where they...
  5. TrinityxLimit

Spoilers

About spoilers, how will this site go about the games when they release? For example, once 358/2 days releases, I would try to stay away from sites like this. But my only dilemma is, I'm gonna want to check sites like this for games that aren't out yet, like a release date for Birth By Sleep. I...
  6. TrinityxLimit

Theme Songs

Sorry if it has been posted before (This is my first thread) but do you guys think that the new games will have new theme songs in CGI openings? Do you think they'll be done vocally (preferrably by Ms Hikaru) or just stick with the instrumental like the themes heard in trailers? Will they have...
  7. TrinityxLimit

Hi guys

I'm Trinity! I hope I can fit in with the rest of you guys.
Back