• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TrinityxLimit

So I guess Coded has been leaked (SPOILERS)

Aw Jimmy aint that bad....
  2. TrinityxLimit

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I like this idea. I participated in the Days countdown and got posted, so I'll try my luck again this time. With some fanart, too!
  3. TrinityxLimit

D-link

What does knowing how to use a sword have to do with becoming a D-link? TAV just borrow power through friendship or whatever and sparkle all over the field.
  4. TrinityxLimit

[BbS] different keychains???

Why would you need new keyblades? There's enough in the game as it is
  5. TrinityxLimit

A third Shoot Lock for Ven?

It's hard to tell, but it looks like Multi-Vortex. I'll have to find a better quality version
  6. TrinityxLimit

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

Re: Early Release Game Owner ROFLed so hard @ Shamdeo. I to, would like this person to release some info or vid
  7. TrinityxLimit

New Scans?

Can't wait til they're translated. They might reveal gameplay related info that hasn't gone that in-depth yet. Wonderful find.
  8. TrinityxLimit

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] And KH2 was larger than Days, but took less time(about 3 months) . So size doesn't matter entirely. Days had the solo option added for Mission Mode, so that is the reason for the extra month. If BBS gets no extra...
  9. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] If it's not official, then it isn't confirmed, now is it?
  10. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! OMG I thought I was alone on this one. Anyone notice how one of Terra's most recently shown commands, Dark Haze, is darkness related? Does that mean we actually get to use Terra when he starts using the power of darkness?
  11. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Yes, and yes. The same floors from when you started KH1 and KH2
  12. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Holy crap. To this day I never caught any of that, despite beating X and X-2. I guess that's why I should stop playing games half-asleep all the time. Thanks for that clear up.
  13. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Agreed. They have shown all 9 others, why not four more? So many people want to know, and that would be the perfect way to close off Org. 13 for good, most questions surrounding them answered.
  14. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Saix in PJ's is super win.
  15. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Sora is already very emotional. This game is turning out to be way different than when I first imagined it. Now I'm totally sold on the fact that the "sleep" part in the title has to do with the Room of Sleep. I just hope this game doesn't...
  16. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! It's all a small case of the nostalgia filter. I actually like this better than the first ones. Maybe later. Maybe never. We might have seen all of the info possible right now.
  17. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! We may not even get to see this beautiful trailer for a few days, or even a week. Sucks.
  18. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! - Xehanort “Each time the world is in danger a boy comes to save it. It won’t be you Terra. I wouldn't be surprised if this line made Terra cry. That wud cut like a knife.
  19. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! - Aqua touches a sleeping Vanitas, and Vanitas says “Ahahahahahaha” That would be the most terrifying thing if a sleeping person did that when I touched them.
  20. TrinityxLimit

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Oh shi-
Back