• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Symbolic parallels between KH and Christianity

Re: A symbolic connection between Kingdom Hearts And Christianity... You're taking it a bit too far.
  2. E

So... Sora's gonna save WHO now?

Let's see here, Sora's checklist of heroics: Terra- Free his ass from Xehanort- completely clueless as to who he is. Ven- Help heal his heart- He's inside of Sora, so... Check. Aqua- Help her out of the RoD- completely clueless as to who she is. Axel- ???- Failed. Roxas- ???- He's inside...
  3. E

is he gone

Considering what happened to Ven afterwards, he's gone.
  4. E

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

I don't think Sora and Riku will fight each other, but I do support the whole "they need to find each other" idea. I assume that Riku needs to obtain some grasping of the light since he has been possessed by, and has possessed, the power of darkness for so long. Maybe he need to ascertain the...
  5. E

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Yeah... I sort of giving up on thinking about how to improve Kingdom Hearts because of a few dilemmas that I understand might pose a problem when trying to improve KH as a whole.: First off is expanding on the worlds and thus expanding the storyline. Now they can add more worlds to their roster...
  6. E

Do you believe sora should become a master?

You do realize what you just said is extremely debatable given in- game logic, right?
  7. E

Did I hear Nomura right?

That'll be interesting, let's just hope Nomura doesn't let us down.
  8. E

Did I hear Nomura right?

Check this out. I don't know how old this is, but this is the first time I've seen it and the thing that caught my attention was him saying that we weren't playing as Sora. Does anyone have any thoughts 'cause I'm confused as heck?
  9. E

Roxas/ Xion's Control

Xion and Roxas never had a nobody. Since they both wielded the keyblade, there was no lesser that can imitate their abilities. But, if they didn't have the keyblade and controlled some other element or weapon, then it might've been a different story.
  10. E

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

The only hypothesis I have for his weapon is that he has none. He is a replicator, a being who has the ability to clone or replicate things using his own physical anatomy. If you remember what started the fight, he disguised himself as Sora, and the keyblade became his weapon as of doing so, but...
  11. E

The researcher of hearts

Hello, My name is Erenn Demone, but call me easy. I am a researcher of hearts, and former student of Ansem the Wise. Wanna hear my hypothesis?
  12. E

Nobodies

Sora has two nobodies, Roxas and Namine. When Sora turned into a heartless, his heart and Kairi's heart escaped, creating two nobodies at the same time. This is the reason why she has control over Sora's memories. She also has the ability to control the memories of people who are involved with...
  13. E

name changes

To clarify most of the things here: Every person who joined in the organization had their name changed. The letters in their name are mixed up, and an X is added. This is to express the "brotherhood" they share. Now, don't close the thread yet, what about the other names? Maybe Larxene's name...
Back