• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LadyShadowAngel

Naminé's role in KH III

What do you think will happen with Naminé? On the cover art she is not part of any trio and is sitting alone What would you like her role to be? Will she likely stay with Kairi or be her own person?
  2. LadyShadowAngel

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

I just saw that the german KH 2 Manga Vol. 3 has been released!!! Link: Animexx.de: Manga: Kingdom Hearts II - Band 3 So, any idea when we get the english version?
  3. LadyShadowAngel

Symphonic Fantasies Concert from September 11

Yeah, they are online and on YouTube, enjoy YouTube - Symphonic Fantasies Konzert - Musik von Kingdom Hearts (Part 1) YouTube - Symphonic Fantasies Konzert - Musik von Kingdom Hearts (Part 2)
  4. LadyShadowAngel

Hola! ^^

Hello there everyone! 8D Well, I haven´t had great experiences in other KH forums, but I hope this will change here I´m Anna, german girl, 19 years old and I live far, far away where there is literally no other KH fan than me XD I love to read some good books like Stephen King or Terry...
Back