• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LadyShadowAngel

Naminé's role in KH III

What do you think will happen with Naminé? On the cover art she is not part of any trio and is sitting alone What would you like her role to be? Will she likely stay with Kairi or be her own person?
  2. LadyShadowAngel

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

I can't believe that it has been so many years and we are finally getting these scenes dubbed in English I'm quite happy, thank you for sharing <3
  3. LadyShadowAngel

Episode 8 Scenes with subtitles

Thanks, bittermeat! So no more Namine, but everyone else? NO. >:( He better.
  4. LadyShadowAngel

Days summed up in a few seconds

Nope, isn't working for me either. Which is strange omgsh
  5. LadyShadowAngel

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

lol No ones loves Marluxia XD I think he was an awesome final boss But the most epic? Well, for me it's Xemnas. Sure, Vanitas looks cool and I love him, but I haven't even played BBS yet =/
  6. LadyShadowAngel

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

Re: About Ultimania.... No, so far no KH Ultimania was released there I think XD
  7. LadyShadowAngel

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

Re: About Ultimania.... So long? Wow, that sucks big time, I was looking forward to some interviews and explanations and baaaaawwwwwwww DDDD:
  8. LadyShadowAngel

Coming Back

It would be stupid to bring her back, I wouldn't want that =/
  9. LadyShadowAngel

high quality vanitas pics and hq xblade

Bawww, I wanted some HQ Vanitas XO Maybe someone saved the pics? Please share ;__;
  10. LadyShadowAngel

Soundtracks bbs

Also YouTube - Roxas13khw's Channel
  11. LadyShadowAngel

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

From Tales Square Community @ nico The next broadcast of contents Kingdom Hearts PSP Basubaisuripu January 9th (Sat) will be broadcast from 2 o'clock.
  12. LadyShadowAngel

Seems that there will be live-broadcast happening (?) Tales Square. on Justin.tv  leta_jp on USTREAM: Justin.tv http://www.justin.tv/leta_jp. Gaming Entertainment  Stream Player(?) But it's offline now =/
  13. LadyShadowAngel

Re: Early Release Game Owner Aqua Torres will be squeezed out of the mind is hard to fight against Hearts at Aqua What? XD Who is Torres?
  14. LadyShadowAngel

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

36/40 25 characters goooooooo
  15. LadyShadowAngel

Vanitas voice actor!?

Isn´t Vanitas voiced by Miyu Irino (Sora´s Voice Actor) ?
  16. LadyShadowAngel

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

He reminds me of Chow Yun Fat ^^ This game is going to be so amazing
  17. LadyShadowAngel

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

I just saw that the german KH 2 Manga Vol. 3 has been released!!! Link: Animexx.de: Manga: Kingdom Hearts II - Band 3 So, any idea when we get the english version?
  18. LadyShadowAngel

Symphonic Fantasies Concert from September 11

Yeah, they are online and on YouTube, enjoy YouTube - Symphonic Fantasies Konzert - Musik von Kingdom Hearts (Part 1) YouTube - Symphonic Fantasies Konzert - Musik von Kingdom Hearts (Part 2)
  19. LadyShadowAngel

The meaning of Xion

Oni? In Japanese means "Little Demon", I think
  20. LadyShadowAngel

KH2 manga-Volume 3?

I heard that the license was dropped! But I hope this not to be true
Back