• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+New Nomura project soon]

yeah another center of fashion, paris but that could take years, data gathering would be hard since paris is huge
  2. A

for me the most wtf was kh mobile, and when ff13 agito planned for PHONE. wth
  3. A

agreed with dissidia, i really hope dissidia no longer 1-1 match, i love massive action twewy sound promising, sequel is just a matter of time
  4. A

BBS Timeline. Do not get .

wait, doesnt terra keyblade was actually not a keyblade? i mean what kind of keyblade can do things like cannon or bike? and that odd keyblade summoning way
  5. A

BBS Timeline. Do not get .

when xehanort shows up, ansem make him his apparentice right? xehanort has no memory, what can possibly happen before he shows up? the same goes for org no 2-6 too right?
  6. A

Possible New Trailer Impressions (Can a translator look at this?)

no way! TAV will not die. Until nomura said they will. damn
  7. A

New Shonen Jump Scan

emm... hope when we do the racing minigames with terra, the keyblade cover his back completely or else i am never gonna do that racing with terra EVER
  8. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! it is not a baby its frozen ven with white blanket all over
  9. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! this is the first time i am more exited reading review over watching trailer in my live lol
  10. A

NEW SCANS! (Now with hi-res translations)

Re: NEW SCANS! cant see even in original link, damn high traffic
  11. A

Unversed?

so the theory bout the keyblade dead, or whatever with keyblade false?
  12. A

BBS Release day + Price

hope its playable in m33-6 or gen B-2 if not maybe most psp gamer in my country will have to wait for another few month
  13. A

BBS Release day + Price

anyone know when the demo will come out?
  14. A

Anyone noticed this?

each of them has belt on their chest .terra is gold, ven is silver and aqua is.... maybe silver too but i dont see any connection to main story
  15. A

Anyone noticed this?

maybe the keychain shape still undecided on the first trailer & scan lol keychain probably proof of genuine keyblade, maybe
  16. A

Most powerfull deck

you can search on youtube for card combo :) mine is simple spam 9 card, followed with 4 potion 6 heal 3 cloud and many 0 <must in every deck
  17. A

riku's dark armor

its like everyone has potence to become heartless btw nomura said strong power in sora form each form add 1( i really forgot) point to be anti form but final form cut 10 anti point
  18. A

roxas keyblade question

remember, roxas was assigned with mission from xemnas maybe there was a mission on CO
  19. A

riku's dark armor

wait nomura dont say what kind of strong power used too much and in my thought... heartless are like... cancer
  20. A

Dark Soldier: Heart Projection Theory

but you know, when sora asleep, the sleeping pod and other merchandise was imported with fedex from oblivion castle ( i am seriously kidding) the room of sleep can be moved from somewhere too many possibilities i guess.....
Back