• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

(RP) Super Smash Bros. The Subspace War

The heroes fought. They won. They thought it was all over. For two years everything was peaceful. Tabuu was destroyed. And he's staying dead. But there's a new leader of Subspace. A threat named Runza. Once again, the heroes shall have to fight for everything that is right. With a snap...
  2. 1

Coliseum Wi-Fi!

I had an idea. When you go to the Olympus Coliseum in 358/2 and BBS, what if you could battle other players over wi-fi?
  3. 1

Super Smash Bros.. The Subspace War!! (Sign-Up and OOC thread)

Two years ago...the Smashers defeated Tabuu and the army of Subspace. The world was in peace. But now.... A new threat has arisen. There is a new leader of Subspace. A threat named Runza. But, like the now dead Tabuu, he cannot leave Subspace. He is using the villains from across the world to...
  4. 1

Chat question

Someone kicked me out of chat. Is that temporary?
  5. 1

Mega Man: The New Threat (Sign-Ups)

Five years ago, a sacrifice was made that changed the world. Zero risked his life to save us, and was successful. But, he was destroyed as well as the threat. The sacrifice changed everything. Humans saw robot's loyalty. A new age had begun. But now a new threat has arisen. Something is...
  6. 1

Your KH3 theories

What do you think KH3 will be like? And what will happen in the end? Type a summary.
  7. 1

KHI Best Author poll (Other half of nominated authors)

There...now the poll has BEGUN.
  8. 1

The KHI Best Author POLL

The time has come....and now...the poll begins..... :ohmy: WHO WILL WIN? At the end of the poll, the two authors with the most votes will go to the final poll.
  9. 1

Why is she called Namine?

If Namine is Kairi's Nobody, then why doesn't she have an X in her name? Shouldn't it be something like, 'Raxik' or 'Aikrix?'
  10. 1

The JakeH Fan-Club

JakeH, a fellow member of KHInsider, deserves his own fan-club. He's great at writing, and updates just about every day.
  11. 1

Soul Calibur V thread 2

The first thread died, so I'm making this thread so we can keep discussing Kingdom Hearts in Soul Calibur. :)
  12. 1

Fanfiction ► The KHI Best Author 2008 (getting ready for a poll)

I've decided to soon create a poll to determine the best author on the forum this year. But instead of going through every page to list every single author, I've decided to do it this way: 1. In order for an author to be in the poll, you have to nominate him...
  13. 1

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Soul Edge

This is a Kingdom Hearts/ Soul Calibur cross-over. With a little Star Wars thrown in! This is also on Fanfictionnet, which you can find on my account here: 1-up salesman - FanFiction.Net Anyway, here's the prologue! Please comment...
  14. 1

Kingdom Hearts Interactive Comic

This is a thread where someone posts a one-page Kingdom Hearts comic. Then, the next poster continues it by making the next page. Rules (1) No boy/boy pairings. (2) The comic is serious. Sure, a joke here and there like the manga, but overall a serious comic. (3) NO inappropriate content (4)...
  15. 1

Xion/ Riku love interest?

I thought of this after seeing someone's sig of that. Anyway, do you think that Xion could possibly be a love interest for Riku?
  16. 1

Prowl of the Chasers

This is about a new type of enemy appearing, known as the Chasers. It takes place ten years after Kingdom Hearts II. So, basicly, some people are trying to defeat the Chasers, and then there are the villains, as you can play as also. Though, we need alot of heroes. My characters Name: Kirun...
  17. 1

What do you think DS' face looks like? And who is he?

Who do you think Dark Soldier really is? What's his name, and what does he look like? This is the thread to discuss him.
  18. 1

Fanfiction ► Dark Soldier

Dark Soldier Prologue You don’t know a lot about me, but you don’t need to. I can’t let you see my face, I wear a helmet for a reason. My past is hidden, only my master knows any of it. I walk along with my master, known as Xehanort. I clutch my...
  19. 1

Superman vs The Hulk

The Man of Steel versus the Incredible Hulk More like, the Man of Steel versus the IncREDible Hulk. Superman versus Red Hulk, cause Red Hulk is stronger than the green one.
  20. 1

1-up's 14th member theory

Hey, I just had an interesting idea! You know how apparently, Aqua died becuase Xemnas is talking to her armor in FM. So, it's clear that she died. What if, the 14th member, was her Nobody, because she turned into a Heartless?
Back