• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

(RP) Super Smash Bros. The Subspace War

The heroes fought. They won. They thought it was all over. For two years everything was peaceful. Tabuu was destroyed. And he's staying dead. But there's a new leader of Subspace. A threat named Runza. Once again, the heroes shall have to fight for everything that is right. With a snap...
  2. 1

Coliseum Wi-Fi!

I had an idea. When you go to the Olympus Coliseum in 358/2 and BBS, what if you could battle other players over wi-fi?
  3. 1

KH2 Been Gone

Then...why exactly are you on this forum?
  4. 1

Super Smash Bros.. The Subspace War!! (Sign-Up and OOC thread)

Two years ago...the Smashers defeated Tabuu and the army of Subspace. The world was in peace. But now.... A new threat has arisen. There is a new leader of Subspace. A threat named Runza. But, like the now dead Tabuu, he cannot leave Subspace. He is using the villains from across the world to...
  5. 1

Chat question

Someone kicked me out of chat. Is that temporary?
  6. 1

Mega Man: The New Threat (Sign-Ups)

Five years ago, a sacrifice was made that changed the world. Zero risked his life to save us, and was successful. But, he was destroyed as well as the threat. The sacrifice changed everything. Humans saw robot's loyalty. A new age had begun. But now a new threat has arisen. Something is...
  7. 1

Your KH3 theories

What do you think KH3 will be like? And what will happen in the end? Type a summary.
  8. 1

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Soul Edge

Thanks! If you want to know where Oran/ Narkox is, just tell me and I'll put up a spoiler bar. Oh crap, there's no K in Oran! Why is he Narkox?!?!
  9. 1

No, not at all! In fact, I'd really like that! Go ahead!
  10. 1

Kingdom Hearts Soul Edge chapter 5: Zasalamel Zasalamel sat down in the Clock Tower, is eyes closed and his legs crossed as he meditated. The sounds of the gears moving relaxed him, unlike many other things. He would kill if someone interupted his meditation. “Ungh!!” Something…mental hit...
  11. 1

Master and Apprentice: The relations between Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts.

Goofy and Donald are kind of like C-3PO and R2-D2....
  12. 1

are you still going to enjoy it

Yes, I will still enjoy it. You get to play as Roxas more.
  13. 1

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts fanfiction - Heartbeat

That was great. Keep up the good fan-fics!
  14. 1

Fanfiction ► Aqua

Okay. I'll look forward to an update.
  15. 1

Fanfiction ► KH3's illuminati

Uh..........what? Is this a sign-up thing?
  16. 1

Jesse McCartney

Yes, Jesse McCartney's voice is great. He does a great job doing Roxas' voice.
  17. 1

KHI Best Author poll (Other half of nominated authors)

There...now the poll has BEGUN.
  18. 1

The KHI Best Author POLL

The time has come....and now...the poll begins..... :ohmy: WHO WILL WIN? At the end of the poll, the two authors with the most votes will go to the final poll.
Back