• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Tsume Fanclub!!! <3

Not to hard to explain! Give praise to Tsume from Wolf's Rain!!! Best character in my opinion! You are awesome Tsume!!!!
  2. N

Wolf's Rain-Hige's Collar

Does anyone have any idea how I can make a collar just like Hige's? Or a good website that sells realistic looking copies of it for a good price? If anyone knows please post the thorough instructions or a link to the website.
  3. N

Bleach Help

Does anyone know the number and the name of the episode of Bleach where someone else is being Renji or something along those lines. If someone knows please post also the name and number of the episode where Ichigo and Ulquiorra fight.
  4. N

Making a song

Hello I want to make an opening song for a movie I'm making with my manga club at school. I want it to be very kawaii and pretty, but also short. If you want to know why my manga club is making a movie it's because we got the inspiration from watching Haruhi Suzumiya episode 00. Please post if...
  5. N

K-on Manga in America?

Does anyone know if the K-on manga is coming to America? Or is it already in America and same with the anime also. If you know please post. I'll be really happy if you post!!! s1ellefaces1ruckystas
  6. N

Help/Support ► THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!!

I just want people to think of them as good dogs(some of them as good dogs)Just want to get the point through.
  7. N

Help/Support ► THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!!

Hello, previously my mother has been going to a dog shelter because she wants to help abandoned dogs. Well I am very upset with city kennels. My city kennel has been putting down innocent dogs I'm really focusing on the breed Pit bulls though and other dogs in the bully breed. These dogs are...
  8. N

Naruto Second Movie

I have a question about the second naruto movie. Does anyone know why the three bad guys have wigs and are bald? That seems very strange to me and I'm very confused about it if you know please tell me.
  9. N

Great Anime RPG's

Does anyone know any really fun anime RPG's? If so please post a link to the website. Also if you know any way I can get a great anime ringtone for my cellphone then please also post. Thank You. *Bow*
  10. N

How do you get a moving profile picture?

Hi... I wanted to know how to get one of those moving pictures. I've seen them all over KhInsider and have googled them like crazy but, I can never find one.I also need to know how to change profile pictures because I forgot how. So if you can recommend any websites that have anime moving...
  11. N

Opinions for these manga...

I would like to know what your opinion is on these manga and animes Hell Girl Higurashi: When They Cry SGT Frog Rasetsu He is my Master Deathnote Pretty Face Vampire Knight Rosario + Vampire Yozakura Quartet Plese give me your opinion on these manga/ anime and your opinion on some...
  12. N

385/2 days?

It's a pretty fun game. The quality of graphics is pretty good being a DS game and all. Although the beginning of the game is irritating. Also how few worlds there are is also very annoying it should have more worlds to go to. Maybe the creators have a reason for why they didn't have as many...
  13. N

What anime rpgs are fun and exciting to play?

I wanted to know if there are any fun anime/kawaii/cute rpgs that are fun to play. I also don't want my computer to get a virus and I want it to be at least appropriate for my age. Don't bother telling me to google it though because i've googled it many times and I didn't get anything good. If...
  14. N

Any anime-cons any where...

Hello hi... Um, soooooo... Okay I wanted to know if there are any cons that are going on now soon or later... I'm an anime and a manga freak and have always wanted to go to an anime-cons. PLease tell me. Thank You *Bow*
  15. N

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

I prefer Namine and Xion I'm not really sure which one is my favorite. I love the quietness about Namine and the attitude of Xion. Their both amazing and interesting to me so I didn't vote for anyone in particular.
  16. N

Posting fun, funny, random stuff (and a little bit of making fun of Twilight)

I prefer typing random stuff on my computer. I would like to see what other people post when they type random stuff. I also like making fun of Twilight. TeeHee.
  17. N

Riku Kingdom Hearts game or Kairi Kingdom Hearts game

Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a Kingdom Hearts game that was in Riku's point of view or Kairi's point of view. From the very beginning to the very end. I mean some people probably want to know were Kiari came from. What do you think? :confused:
  18. N

What are good presents i should ask for my bday?

Hello everybody its me namine-artist. I'm very excited wanna know why? Cause my birthday is just around the corner!:36: And... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ASK FOR!!!:confused: PLease help and reccomend some great stuff! HURRY START POSTING!!!
  19. N

Kairi at Kingdom Hearts

sora lost all of his friends right? so why isnt he in a deep depression? Weird....
  20. N

Shojo Beat and why I love it

I just love Shojo Beat.:wub: I only have two books but there so good. My favorite comic in there is Vampire Knight. Sometimes I lose my mind when I get my books cause yesterday I just came back from a walk and I spotted the book I ripped off the plastic and ran to my room to start reading...
Back