• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

The scene where Sora stabbed himself with Riku's keyblade. That one was alright.
  2. K

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I'm looking forward to it, because it features the greatest KH characters ever, Organization XIII.
  3. K

How excited where you when you got KH2

A little bit, but not much. I could definitly wait before I got home to play it. I only got it, because my friend reccomended it to me and KHII was the first KH game I bought.
  4. K

why is that?

In KHII levels are shorter, bosses are easier and there are reaction commands that do quite a bit of damage to an enemy.
  5. K

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change Get rid of Atlanta. Full stop. And maybe make one or two worlds bigger, like the Olympus Colliseum.
  6. K

Roxas... or Sora?

She made two seperate promises and kept her promise by meeting them both at the end of KHII
  7. K

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Sephiroth, hands down.
  8. K

favourite cut scene in KH2

The final scene in the game, where Sora and Riku end up in Destiny Islands again.
  9. K

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Remove Atlantica and put all the Organization members in the game, so it would be longer, harder and more interesting.
  10. K

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

I had some fun fighting Saix. It was good for him to go into beserk mode, drop his blade and then hit him with it. Also the 1000 heartless battle was enjoyable.
  11. K

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

How short some of the worlds were. And that some of them were a little repetitive.
  12. K

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Demyx, with the timer. That got annoying. Also Xigbar, because he kept moving around.
  13. K

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Demyx was really annoying. That part where he said "Dance, water, dance!" was really frustrating. And Sephiroth was extremely hard. Took ages to beat.
  14. K

Starting Over On Kh2

I'm replaying it at the moment in proud mode to see if there's anything in the storyline I missed.
  15. K

Wich difficulty in BBS???

Probably standard and then when I'm done, play it in proud mode.
  16. K

space paranoids opinion

Space Paranoids was alright, in my opinion. It was quite good.
  17. K

Hardest boss?

The hardest would either be Xaldin or Xigbar. Xaldin can get hard with that jumping move, but Xigbar is just relentless! Though to be honest, Demyx was the one who took longest for me to defeat. Not because he's hard or anything, purely because he's just annoying.
Back