• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Well I'm finally BACK!

Hey guys kebladewarior127 just letting you guys know that I'm back, even though it said I was online, but I wasn't (my internet has been acting up, and coun;dn't log me out.) For those of you who didn't read my previous thread I came back yesterday from 3 days in Disneyland, California and then...
  2. K

Bon Voyage!

Hey guys just wanted to let u know that i'm leaving for almost 3 weeks on vacation! Disneyland and a 2 week cruse. Please fill me in when I get back (September 2nd) Thanks! See ya (runs out the door screaming FREEDOM!!!!!)
  3. K

Leaving for Harrisburg

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be here this weekend. I'm going to Harrisburg for Magic Meet, a "convention" about all things Disney and they'll have speakers from Passporter and other things. The cool thing was about this was that I met a girl there, who today is my...
  4. K

Any Spiral Fans out there?

Hey KHI members KBW here again with yet another question. Does anybody here like the show Spiral? If you don't know what it is here's a summary: Ayumu Narumi's older brother Kiyotaka, a renowned detective and piano player, disappears all of sudden. The only clue Narumi has, are the Blade...
  5. K

Boss Fights

Just a random question: How many times have been stuck on a boss, and who was it? This is for all of the games. For me it was Xigbar, Ursula (KH1), and Replica Riku Final(both sides)
  6. K

Hello Everyone

Hey guys! I'm Kebladewarior127 (KBW) for short, and I just joined on Jul 3rd. yes this may seem a little wierd doing this on my fourth thread, but reading other people's I decided to give it a try. So yeah, to anyone who replies to this I hope to see you again on other threads! :D
  7. K

HELP! I Need Help!

Can you gus help me? I'm having trouble defeating Replica Riku final time in Com Reverse Rebirth. Please help.:confused:
  8. K

Funniest Moments in the Kingdom Hearts Series.

What do you think is the funniest moment out of the entire Kingdom Hearts series (games, not mangas)? Mine is in KHII Olympus Colisium second time when Sora, Donald, and Goofy are getting Auron's statue. Sora goes got it and when he touched he got electricuted. Followed by Donald and Goofy.:lol:
  9. K

Who is your favorite character(s) from the Kingdom Hearts Series?

My favorite characters are Riku: because he is just plain awesome, Axel: on a scale of 1-10 he easily gets an 11, Zexion: love that guy though he lacks real fighting skill, and the best for last.... Demyx! I love this guy, and who couldn't. Yes he is kind of a wimp, but he has a style that...
Back