• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

The I-Play-Gears-of-War-2 Club!

Everyone here who plays Gears 2 is invited in!
  2. U

Maleficent 1 boss, need help

Here I am, finally at Hollow Bastion. But I'm stuck at the first Maleficent battle. Anyone have some tips for it?
  3. U

Slide Troubles

Alright, so we all know Deep Jungle. Now here's my problem. I can't seem to find the 7th slide. I have all of them from the campsite. Anyone know where it is?
  4. U

Which command bar do you use?

KH1 or KH2? I use KH2, makes the place seem more themed.
  5. U

<==Roxyroxrox Club==>

If you're a fan of Roxyroxrox, err... Roxas, just post here if you want to join. Leader: ultimaFTW! Co-leader: ??? Members: Clone,
  6. U

Worsened Ice Age (Signups, Inking, err, OOCing.)

This thread is only for an upcoming RP me and MxUltima are making. It will be in the Canon section. Once we have at least 5 people and the main characters filled up, it will start. Sora - ??? Kairi - ??? Riku - ??? Other characters Sirox - MxUltima
  7. U

Favorite Boss Battle Music?

My faves is The Corrupted and Sinister Shadows.
  8. U

3 word story

All you have to do is keep the story going with a post consisting of three words. Let's start, shall we? Riku was killed---
  9. U

If BBS will let you play different storylines...

Who would you use? I would use Ven. Ven is a look-alike of Roxas, and Roxas was awesome.
  10. U

Hardest boss?

Sephiroth does NOT count. So it has to be any boss other than Sephiroth. IMO the hardest boss is Xaldin.
  11. U

Kingdumb Hearts

No, I don't hate Kingdom Hearts. Kingdumb Hearts is actually a flash series that is HILARIOUS! Kingdumb Hearts 1: YouTube - Kingdumb Hearts 1 Kingdumb Hearts Chainy Memories: Part 1: YouTube - Kingdumb Hearts: Chainy Memories (1 of 2) Part 2: YouTube - Kingdumb Hearts: Chainy Memories (2 of...
  12. U

Stupid Sephiroth..........

Does anyone got any tips for beating Sephiroth? The last time I fought him, I almost beat him, he was in his final form, when he gets that purple aura that is similar to his "Descend. Heartless. Angel." attack, but when he is in that mode, he attacks faster, moves faster, and does more damage. I...
  13. U

Nothings?

I was reading comments on a YouTube video once. One of them said that the third creature we fight could be nothings, because if you watched the video that was Roxas vs Riku, while its counting down from 13 to 1, it says something about "nothings." New enemy perhaps?
Back