• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

nomura words unbirth theory

have you noticed that nomura likes to do a play on words with the names of his enemies by having atleast one pro and one con about the names of his enemies that support his decision for naming them this: nobodies--->con:they really do have bodies that's one of the things there composed of...
  2. X

Did you notice

2 things Xaldin,Xemnas,Xigbar and Xion are the only members of the org. too have their names start with an X Second "You don't look like you`re half the hero the others were." - Xigbar, reffering to Sora. do you think he was talking about VAT? (found the second one on wikipedia.Lol)
  3. X

xion,______,negative,positive?

Mmmhm interesting interesting indeed doubtful yet interesting Well guys I've came out of my cave again for another "tony" theory that r-k/audo/kris and suffering angel can critisize. Ok buddies here we go take this journey with me through a theory of tony meant to make you think don't mistake...
  4. X

question

when sora turned into a heartless and roxas was born then sora turned back into a real person why didnt roxas die or why did sora come back if roxas had never "disappeared"?
  5. X

unbirth/xion theory

Ok my main question is what if xion is really an unbirth? It could make sense. ok just one more question how do u guys pronounce xion? Ok First im goin to start with what i believe nomura said which is there are no unbirths in kh1 and so on but what if he said this so that it would be a...
  6. X

xion theory

what if...you guys know how mx was lookin for the poh's right?well aqua desided to fuse with kairi so that she could control kairi and not let her fall into the wrong hands and then somehow when kairi got sent to DI aqua lost control of kairi and kairi gained back control and then when she...
  7. X

riku-keyblade

answer me this,did xehanorts heartless and nobody die? if they did i think that xehanort will be the main villain in kh3 if there going to have one.
  8. X

my 14 theory

ok what if when kairi brought sora back from the heartless form she created another nobody which may be the 14th member and namine ended up with the memories from kairi and because member 14 originates from kairi therefore she looks and talks like kairi and she knows roxas because kairi...
  9. X

a possible theory for the "unbirths"

In the new nomura interview he says "There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". " SO if you think about it the opposite of birth is death so wat if unbirths are created when someone dies.
Back