• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

358/2 days. the WHOLE story. just try to burn me!

this was horrible i can't believe you said its bulletproof but i guess i'll help you out on your [roblems 1.namine can't be born when kairi loses her heart at DI because kairi has no darkness so there's no heartless which means no nobody 2.you said something about aqua being released from kairi...
  2. X

nomura words unbirth theory

somewhere it was said that they're fast but im outz gotta go to school tomorrow
  3. X

oh i get what you're saying your taking it into a different perspective,look at the words pro and con my way being pro means supports his reasoning for naming them that con being doesn't support his reasong for naming him that axie also it has never been said that heartless never existed...
  4. X

Anagram for 'Master Xehanort'

karate about your sig. that photobucket pic is u?
  5. X

aquavenkeyblade just re-read em as for something that MX's tampering may have caused was that he tried to speed up unbirths birth process and this unwanted force left there body in a forever state of speed allowing them to move so quickly
  6. X

yes karate but i was taking there name more literally to prove a point and yes axie i was so glad that my number 1 hater on my theories showed up LOL
  7. X

I love how axie is always one of the first few people to reply to my threads but as for the part where you don't understand why heartless would be an early stage i think imentioned that maybe MX did tampering
  8. X

have you noticed that nomura likes to do a play on words with the names of his enemies by having atleast one pro and one con about the names of his enemies that support his decision for naming them this: nobodies--->con:they really do have bodies that's one of the things there composed of...
  9. X

Xion's somebody's name

i'd prefer ino sounds more normal than oni
  10. X

xion,______,negative,positive?

actually they both wouldnt be namines because they came from two different sections and each section has two different characteristics the main one being one is affected alot by sora and the other is affected more by kairi but im goin to bed srry for the double post pc lagged
  11. X

actually they both wouldnt be namines because they came from two different sections and each section has two different characteristics the main one being one is affected alot by sora and the other is affected more by kairi
  12. X

no im saying two sections of the same heart left soras body ok its like saying xion and namine are two halves of kairi's 1 heart
  13. X

ok wat im saying is soras body and soul were used 3 times to create xion,roxas,namine soras heart was used once to create roxas kairi's heart was used twice to create namine,xion
  14. X

there is no "other" latent heart in her body but just a latent part in sora's body
  15. X

there is no latent heart
  16. X

something like that except i would say not necessisarily hlaf a heart that would be brutal just kinda 2 hearts and say if she were to have 2 memories of sora each heart would get 1 memory...like that just split but both hearts are in sora just one is contrallable by sora and the other is...
  17. X

what im saying is sora has two hearts his own and kairi's kairi is her heart at the time so when soras heart leaves his body roxas is born when kairi's heart leaves his body namine is born but simultaneously xion is born because kairi also has her heart since she is it.
  18. X

Did you notice

2 things Xaldin,Xemnas,Xigbar and Xion are the only members of the org. too have their names start with an X Second "You don't look like you`re half the hero the others were." - Xigbar, reffering to Sora. do you think he was talking about VAT? (found the second one on wikipedia.Lol)
  19. X

A nobody by any other name

well i already have said the thing about two halves=xion and namine but i was thinking that xion has to fuse with kairi instead of namine axie lol hijacking? not a good choice of words why not manipulating and im not changing the subject its just what this guy meant is what i have said before
Back