• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chuman

Eminem’s song “Good Guy” from his new album samples “Simple and Clean”

one day you’ll reach heaven’s entrance and God will show you the true meaning of “gatekeeping”.
  2. Chuman

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

henry cavil has the charisma of a potato and i like ritter but the actors are much too old if you want to retain “faithfulness”.
  3. Chuman

Eminem’s song “Good Guy” from his new album samples “Simple and Clean”

ah well, its just too bad he’s washed up and a scumbag
  4. Chuman

News ► New footage of The World Ends With You: Final Remix from PAX West 2018

well, to their credit TWEWY’s gameplay is very unique. the player probably was not accustomed to it, jetlagged, etc. i’ve seen veteran ARPG players get absolutely creamed in “easy” game demos they play at cons because theyre disoriented for a number of reasons. and i realize that i may...
  5. Chuman

he may not be jamaican but can we get hannibal burress (or john mulaney) as sebastian ”uh ariel you arent supposed to go to the surface but legally you can eat me so whatever” a new narrative and story should encourage new characterizations. like launchpad said, a retread is dumb but its...
  6. Chuman

anybody who thinks debby ryan would be even a competent ariel in comparison to zendaya is fooling herself, she’s devoid of talent and her recent body of eork reflects it. and let me say how grateful i am for not hearing “what about bella thorne?!!1”. eugh
  7. Chuman

YUP YUP YUP THATS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT
  8. Chuman

yeah disney wtf, really throwing historical accuracy away by casting a person of color as the mythical fish woman
  9. Chuman

News ► The World Ends With You: Final Remix Brings New Pins, Music Options, and More!

Cool, assuming the NA date wont be far behind. Really looking forward to padding out my switch library of dope ports
  10. Chuman

Alleged and baseless spoilers that are probably not true [SPOILERS]

Xigbar is most certainly not my mom, i know that because she is dead. Getting awfully tired of people talking about my mom on this forum, it happens all the time man.
  11. Chuman

Film ► Cultural Importance v. Appropriation

I feel like its more important to open a dedicated topic rather than derail a thread about summons. so far its established that Hercules is fine, Pocahantus and Mulan are not fine, Maui is bad but Moana is not? I'm hoping to expand my own understanding as well as that of others, and debating it...
  12. Chuman

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Keith David was the announcer for this year's SE E3 conference. I remember getting super excited when he was saying "wield the power of the key" right before the Frozen reveal trailer. he's always been a...
  13. Chuman

10 years

haha can you guys believe it? 10 fucking years, today is the decade-long anniversary of ya boi defiling this site. later
  14. Chuman

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

i agree with LP on xaldin but less because mickey mouse and anime tropes fistfighting is very enjoyable to watch (but also that) and moreso due to proper integration. xigbar is without a doubt my fave org member. he’s funny, cool and really interesting. if he shot xehanort dead and took his...
  15. Chuman

i’m leaving khi

the real joke is that this isnt an april fools joke
  16. Chuman

jame wood can sukit

he really can just suck it. fuck you jimmy
  17. Chuman

Soda Refill

Grizzly - Coke a true classic, pairs well with alcohol Chuman - Pepsi is it controversial? sure. would you rather be drinking coke? yeah, but its always there when you need it and has never done anything wrong. Pandymint - MTN DEW if pure indifference was a drink, it would be the dew. its not...
  18. Chuman

any producers?

looking for someone with any experience or background in music production, particularly rap. looking to make a project and i’d rather source talent from my stomping grounds here then look on the internet and link up with some randos.
Back