• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Fandub Production *Spoilers!*

If you guys want we could make our own version XD No, seriously though I will totally do it if you guys will! :)
  2. L

Tech ► Forum help

I need some help, and by that I need someone who knows how to customize a forum web page. Need help, if interested respond. Not trying to take people from Khinsider.com This forum is about anime, just wanting help with the forum looks and everything.
  3. L

Only one month (and a day!)

No you don't so go for it, and preorder!
  4. L

Confirmed for Europe?

That is a very big possibility, knowing the Japanese they probably won't leave us hanging. I believe we will see RE: coded released December 2010/ January 2011. Which means I need to get ready for all the Kingdom Hearts action we are all about to receive.
  5. L

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

I think the only boss I actually died on that game was Sephiroth. I know he isn't the story main boss, but a boss nonetheless.
  6. L

Pre-order + info and release date?

Quick question though, are we gonna need to purchase a 3DS to play this game? Sorry if it has already been answered...
  7. L

No Infrastructure For BbS

Alright point taken, I apologize. Either way its gonna come out with no infrastructure so lets just all enjoy adhoc.
  8. L

Clearly you don't get it, then again your 14. What I'm trying to say is, even if the game doesn't come with infrastructure that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game itself. Next time keep your childish comments to yourself. I apologize not all 14 year old's act this way.
  9. L

I'm sure this whole thing about not being able to play online is not the real reason that were gonna get the game. I say its just a perk that didn't need to be added. I can honestly say that I want the game just for the story and nothing else. Multiplayer is a plus that I may or may not like...
  10. L

Well now a days wireless routers are very cheap and if you have an internet connection then obviously you would wanna try it out, out of pure curiosity.
  11. L

Its PS3 but also maybe psp I have both...s1naruto
  12. L

Well I think they wont make an infrastructure option since they didn't in Japan. Now I know some of you guys are gonna say "They still have time to add that in by the release date". The only way they might even consider adding that option would be if everyone asked them to, it would need to be a...
  13. L

Get a PS3, their cheap...s1ruckysta
  14. L

Well if anyone who has a PS3 and is planning on buying this awesome game, add me on PSN: Legendaryriku. IF you add me just put Khinsider or something in the message. Hope to play with some of you soon.
  15. L

will there be a new opening song?

Well this is new to me, I enjoyed Utada Hikaru's music. Especially for the Kingdom Hearts series, I'm assuming that's why Days didn't have a new opening?
  16. L

achievements

Well you need to remember, its not always about getting something. I mean ya I love how I could work for something to get something out of it, but I also dont mind doing it just to say I did it.
  17. L

achievements

Well see here Dissidia had acheivements so it is possible <.<
  18. L

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

Lol totally agree on that He did pretty well.
  19. L

question concerning the new nintendo power

If you really want this issue, I would just go to an Albertson, walmart and check if they have it there they always do.:cool:
  20. L

How excited where you when you got KH2

Dude I got excited when I saw the ending on CoM from GBA version lol
Back