• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khlover7

Something interesting about KH3D and...

Don't tell me Nomura tried to copy this... ._____. well at least I can read it without waiting for someone to translate it
  2. khlover7

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

Isn't Sora's symbol the crown? /just sayin'
  3. khlover7

KHI-You have some explaining to do

This what I see before I log in. Well?
  4. khlover7

KH BBS Ability melding help!

Go here: http://forums.khinsider.com/handheld-entries/155091-birth-sleep-command-deck-building-melding-abilities-guide.html
  5. khlover7

Need help with custom shotlocks

Go to the Mirage Arena and defeat Keeper's of the Arena, I believe.
  6. khlover7

Help/Support ► Why do people have problems with the 25 Character Limit?

Remember, don't post threads that attract trolls!
  7. khlover7

Help/Support ► Why do people have problems with the 25 Character Limit?

I have no idea what he has to do with this^
  8. khlover7

What is Master Eraqus getting out of this?

Look at Sora, he was a walking heart for a bit. This idea is very unlikely however, just lone heart in the Dark Meridian would be way to dangerous for AtW.
  9. khlover7

Ah I see, this was during his theory/discovery of Nobodies. My point exactly, I want to know if Eraqus will be saved and if we he'll return (since he's not dead).
  10. khlover7

True Nomura has some explaining to do, also nobody even knows who Xion is and she's still on the list. :V
  11. khlover7

How you "die" in KH? You lose your heart and someone can it back for you, or get teleported to a dark world or something. Explain EDIT: AtW: Ansem the Wise
  12. khlover7

I find it a bit odd why he isn't on Sora's "to save" list, they're trying to gather every Keyblade Master possible and last time I checked he is one. I know he is like in Terra's heart or something, but does it mean he comes with him as well when Terra is "saved". It seems like every character...
  13. khlover7

Axel's tattoos

Wow this thread is old, you guys do what ever you want here.
  14. khlover7

-:-||♫⊕ The Xigbar/Demyx Fanclub ⊕♫||-:- v.2

[Okay Roa the fanclub will live on!] -:-||♫⊕ The Xigbar/Demyx fanclub ⊕♫||-:- ♪Founder♪ Roa ♣Owner♣ khlover7 ⊗Members⊗ NumberVIII|Winter The Wise|thylings|Strawberry|AxelYoYo|1skyxonedestiny 8298906 ♪Fan Art♪ ⊗XigDem Comics⊗ ♫Songs♫ Calling you - Blue October Fix You - Coldplay...
  15. khlover7

Help/Support ► School Language?

Well Spanish is very useful and has helped me a few times. I myself will one day learn Japanese, but who knows? Anyway I think this should be your decision, and you should tell your parents about the Spanish teacher. Learning any language is useful, Spanish is a good language to know imo, it's a...
  16. khlover7

Vanitas unmasked!?!?!?!? SPOILER (obviously)

Man that's old. Where have you been?
Back