• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

begone 25 character rule!!!

I was in the community bored posting in the rep power and titles thread and we all agree that the 25 character rule SUCKS! who agrees? im not takeing credit for the idea od this thread though. this is word for word of what said we should make a thread called ' talk about why u can't think of 25...
  2. S

which member are returning if any?

i know this has been discussed many times but here it is again. Organization members returning. We all know its when the heartless then nobody dies when the origonal person can retain their origonal selves and that we all want Axel back (i do too) but what we dont know is what heartless went...
  3. S

heartless = shapeshifter?

in kh1 when that shadow took the form of belle is what gave me this idea. can any heartless shapeshft into anything? neoshadows and shadows can both meld with the floor and neoshadows can do that weird wheel attk thing. however i think thay have 1 restriction. i doubt they can (if they can...
  4. S

can heartless and nobodies speak?

Can heartless and nobodies speak to other heartless and nobodies? in the "dusk speak" thred a bunch of people are going by this includeing me. this idea is most commonly thought of only for nobodies because of the org.members talking and in T.T. playing as roxas when the nobody says "We have...
  5. S

garfield or oddie?

even though i like dogs better garfield is my only acception. So im trying to prove to my friend that garfield owns oddie so what you think? garfield (the cat obviously) oddie (the dog if you didnt know) say oddie and i will eat you alive for dinner tonight!:thumbsup:
  6. S

guy dorian

out of curiosity for all the artists on this forum how many of you are guy dorian fans? i know i am i take lessons with him on the weekends. for those of you who dont know who he is hes one of the greatest liveing artist today. or you could check his website,google,any scearch engine. so...
  7. S

paradox tornaments

A few questions on the paradox tornaments Witch one was your favorite? mine was the lv.99 hades im crazy i know What level were you when you first did your favorite? i dont remember my answer What level were you when you beat the lv.99 hades tornament? for me it was somewhere between 79-81...
  8. S

a new thery on axel's somebody

ok so here's my thery what if axel's somebody was just a normal guy? i think that he was nobody special just an average person whos world was taken over by heartless. then if thats true his name i think could have been Alex. i will admit the chances of this being true are slim but it is a...
  9. S

messed up scenes

If you do certain things before others you can change the outcome of the origional scene ex- 1) do deep jungle before wonderland you see snow white kidnaped at vilinous vail instead of alice 2) do hollow bastion before monstoro the whale and most the scenes are changed 3) do hollow bastion...
  10. S

Hey everyone

Hey everyone! Im superbranflakes but call me S.B.F. I used to be a member here so im not exactly new but i haven't been here for a while. Im looking foward to some new buddies:toungesmile: and new theries. 1 more thing im here to stay now:thumbsup:
Back