• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Nobodies/Heartless you would like to see

come on, im sure theres some nobody/heartless you would like to see, personally, i would have thought riku turned into a heartless b ack at HB in KH-1 when i found out that Ansem (SoD) WAS one. but anyways, post who youd like to see and what you think they would look like.
  2. G

Facts About D.S.

Well, the Dark Soldier that fights alongside Master Xehanort in the KH2fm+ secret ending is one of the most mysterious characters that the Franchise has in store for us. Who is he? what is he? where did he come from? all questions we have asked ourselves at least once when contemplating the...
  3. G

Roxas isn't a Nobody?

Maybe he isn't a nobody? o.o Suppose that Ven's heart is inside Sora, well when Sora became a heartless somewhat (not going into those details) instead of a nobody coming out, like we think, Ven came out, heart body and soul, leaving sora with just his heart and a body provided by kairi (ain't...
  4. G

organization members' heartless

my comp must be messing up, anyways this is what the thread was gonna be about is it possible were gonna be seeing the org. members heartless? cause i mean if their hearts were strong enough for a human nobody or whatever, than shouldn't they be strong enough for a human heartless? o.o
  5. G

riku, terra, xehanort relation

anyone ever notice in the kh fm+ secret ending, when roxas is going up the building to attack riku, and then riku jumps down, and yada yada, well in the first xemnas fight i believe you are fighting next to that same building and then as sora you do the same thing roxas does, only xehanort is on...
  6. G

organization real names?

I'm new to the forums here so if this is an overdone topic, im sry about that anyways, ive been wondering what the organization's real names are, and thanks to the ansem reports we know 6 of them, (and roxas of course xD) but what about the other 6? any thoughts on this? here is what i think...
  7. G

nobodies don't exist? heartless have no heart?

well, i didn't know where exactly to put this, so i just put it where the nobodies were first revealed. well anyways, ive always wondered, why does sora and everyone say that nobodies don't exist, even though they think, they have bodies, and apparently a soul, so how are they nonexistent, and...
Back