• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

Oh boy! Another 'Ven is Sora!" theory! XD Anyways, when I was watching the TGS trailer, I noticed that Terra asked Master Xehanort what he had done to his 'friend''s heart. Well, seeing how Ven refers to someone as a 'friend,' I'm assuming Terra was referring to Ven. I find it unlikely that Ven...
  2. C

Original Heartless

Ok, so we all know that Shadows, NeoShadows, DarkBalls, and Darksides are the original Heartless, since they don't have Well what about Invisibles in The End of the World...? I've been playing through KH I again and I haven't seen a Heartless insignia on them, so are they one of the original...
  3. C

Japanese KH II+: Final Mix on PS3

Will there be any issues if I try to play a Japanese game on a U.S. PS3? I seem to remember some problems if you tried to play foreign games on a U.S. PS2, so I was wondering if anyone knew whether I'll need to something or if it's impossible. o.o P.S. I apologize in advance, I bet there's a...
  4. C

Japanee KH II+: Final Mix on PS3

Crap...I made two. -_- ..... Please delete this thread. o.o
Back