• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Is it me or did the RP section disapear?

Seriously, what happen to it? Why was it taken away? Someone want to tell me?
  2. S

Kingdom of Light~ OOC/ SU

Picture the brightess of kingdom surrounded by light and it's many elements. A kingdom that is ruled by a great ruler and defended by powerful knights. You are destined to protect your kingdom. The Kingdom of Light. Your parents though are regular shop owners or a farmer. You help them out, but...
  3. S

Witch-Warlock School

Your parents have been hidiing something from you. For all your life you thought you were a normal kid, but when things been happening to kids all over, parents finally admit that they are whicthes and warlocks. They decide that it's time for you to go and learn about your power. You go to a...
  4. S

Profile Picture-- this is getting annoying, I know

Ok, for as long as I rember, I've been trying to get a profile picture up. It still doesn't work. I asked a request shop to try resizing the image. I've tried resizing it myself. So can someone, tell me how they gor theirs on. Where I might have problems. Here's the picture I want...
  5. S

The Light of Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts, a sign of protection, love, hope, life, and light. A thing that so many people wish to desire. The light of Kingdom Hearts, a holy power. A power that can be handed out to so many young and old people to weild it. The keyblade, a smaller piece of Kingdom Heart's light. There are...
  6. S

The Night of the Living Dead-- A Halloween RP; OOC and SU

Night of the Living Dead A Halloween RP-- Special for the Month of October and a little over... Have you ever wonder how Halloween originated? What exactly truely happens that expire people to dress up? Why we think about the dead on Halloween? It's for this reason people will discover this...
  7. S

Pirates of the Caribbean A New Day... Su and OOC

A New Day Sign Ups and Out of Character Jack and the gang was finally seperated. Time has been changing due to the start of the Revolutionary War. British had there hand full. Their still up for getting there hands on one special pirtae. Captain Jack Sparrow. Captain Sparrow is so close to...
  8. S

Mad School-- IC

Mad School!! A new private school opened up near where you live. It is suposely going to be one of the best schools around. Little did you know it was a secret project for you teachers. All of the teachers at the school were mad scientists. Each taking a place in the world and slowly turning you...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Inbetween

Chapter 11 It been three months now. I've learned all the secrets to being an Inbetween. The secret powers they have and evrything. Cheif said that it's been weird that the evil inbetween haven't attacked yet. It was true since i've died they haven't attacked. School was out. All of my...
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Inbetween

Chapter 11 It been three months now. I've learned all the secrets to being an Inbetween. The secret powers they have and evrything. Cheif said that it's been weird that the evil inbetween haven't attacked yet. It was true since i've died they haven't attacked. School was out. All of my...
  11. S

Help/Support ► Issues with my brother

I know, I'm saying to tell his mom, or to take action himself.
  12. S

Help/Support ► Memory retention and hair restoration

Well my hair was like that still a bit is then I started straightening it. It's been better. Humidy get's in my way, but I read this on GL, but if you rinse your hair with cold water, really cold water, humidy does not make hair frizy. There are some foods you can eat, I'm not sure what though...
  13. S

Help/Support ► Issues with my brother

Beating get's no where. What you need to do is, if you were able to log on his computer well create a second user which would be an administrator. Then use that account to block websites like myspace and facebook. When he's older then you'd give it back depending on how he is. You see. To block...
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Yay, can't wait. If Re.COM is coming, maybe FM+ will. That would really make my day. Oh I can't wait!!!!
  15. S

Listen my Children,

We all know the famous tale of Paul Revere. On April 18 of 1779, hardly a man now alive. Just a group of teens and there story. The struggle and there stories of going to the past. This is a history RP. This RP is about a group of kids attending the Paul Revere Festival in Boston. These...
  16. S

Fanfiction ► Vibrant Pallidity

The story is great. I'm surprised no one has read this. I love it, it's great. I'm not a huge fan of Namine, but the story just it's great.
  17. S

9-11

9-11 I'm a little late with this. This is a terrible day in history. Today, 7 years ago, the twin towers of New York City were attacked. I like us all to rember the lives of people who died and the people that risk there lives to try and save them. I would like you all to watch this video and...
  18. S

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

Ummm no^ Red Lobster is a great resturant I'll give you credit there. Plus the choclate wave cake is good (if you can eat it. Wish I could), but no to the choice of words. Talk to them and not be stupid. If you have a girl friend I'm very surprised. Go and ask her about an assignment. Ask her...
  19. S

Help/Support ► Glasses

Well do you know you need glasses? Everyone thought I neeed glasses when my eyes started acting weird. I went for the test and didn't need them. Here I am today read the third from the bottum line. At the distance they make me stand. So don't worry. I was so nervous when I went because I don't...
  20. S

Help/Support ► ummm what exactly do I do if...

Well just explain to him how you feel. Easy. Hopefull he'll understand. Try to do guy friend type dates instead. That way it shows him that it's better to just be friends.
Back