• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Back and B-day

Hey everyone!I know I have been gone for a good while but now I am back!:blush::blush: Besides that, my B-day is coming up!It's Sept. 28th.
  2. K

BBS

Why is everything all Birth By Sleep now?It's going to be a while before it comes out.Shouldn't this theme be here when it comes out instead of now?
  3. K

Windows Medai Player

Can someone help me out.Everytime I pause my Media player, this thing pops up about it not working and then closes the player.Can someone tell me what I should do?
  4. K

Setheroph

I'm sorry if I spelled his name wrong but I need help fighting him.What keyblade should I use?What abilities should I have equipped?Help me!!!!!!:confused:
  5. K

Hinata Fan Club

Let's give it up for my good girl, Hinata!
  6. K

Castle Oblivion

Do you think Sora knew the castle he climbed through to get to Kairi was Castle Oblivion?I just noticed that while I was playing CoM.I saw the castle inside and I remembered it looked like the inside of the castle on KH2.
  7. K

Another CoM

Does anyone think there would be another CoM?This one would be based on Riku's time behind the door of Kingdom Hearts.
  8. K

Fanfiction ► NaruHina Story

This is my first fanfic.I have one Kingdom Hearts related and Naruto related.This one is Naruto related.I'll post up my Kingdom Hearts some time later on today. A NaruHina Story:Chapter 1 Naruto was in his office.He really wished he wasn't the Hokage. "Who knew this was so boring?",The young...
  9. K

Hello

Hey fellow peeps and cronies!How's it hanging.My name is Keywielder28 but I prefer Uzusan.I can't really handle being called by the username I use sometimes.You can call me by my name username, uzu, or uzu-san.Also, I am a little pervy.
Back