• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

That's all? No excitement or anything?
  2. K

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I was watching TV and I saw a commercial for it. The other way was I was in a game store and I was eavesdropping on two people's conversation and they said something about Kingdom Hearts. It sounded coll and I decided that I wanted to buy it.I think my bro got it for his B-day.I'm not sure.
  3. K

what do you think the best drive form is?

I like the lion form for the various reasons: he's cute! He has mega abilities The dash ability The super ground and air combos
  4. K

Back and B-day

Hey everyone!I know I have been gone for a good while but now I am back!:blush::blush: Besides that, my B-day is coming up!It's Sept. 28th.
  5. K

Final form?

Go to Olyumpus and enter the Cerberus Cup.Keep doing Master until you have two keyblades floating behind you.(Drive Gauge must be higher than 5)
  6. K

namine

I think she got it how Roxas got his name.His name just has and X in it so that way it wouldn't be Sora.But it turned out...differently?:confused::confused:
  7. K

BBS

Why is everything all Birth By Sleep now?It's going to be a while before it comes out.Shouldn't this theme be here when it comes out instead of now?
  8. K

Fanfiction ► NaruHina Story

Here's the next part you guys.Don't forget,If you want to read part 8, you have to go to deviantart.com. NaruHina Story: Pt.5 WHAT?!", Hiyashi yelled.Naruto and Hinata both had their heads down. Hinata said,"Father, I w-want to live with...
  9. K

Windows Medai Player

Can someone help me out.Everytime I pause my Media player, this thing pops up about it not working and then closes the player.Can someone tell me what I should do?
  10. K

Here it is...the fourth part of the story. NaruHina Story Pt.4 Me:Yosh!It's time to start NaruHina pt.4!!!!My fans help me continue so I want to thank you all. Naruto:Hey,can we get started already? Me:Okay,okay.It's starting!!!!! Naruto had woken up...
  11. K

You've read my Kingdom Hearts fanfic also?That's so cool.
  12. K

Now for the third part.Just to let you guys know, I will not post up the eigth part, you most go to this website.Join deviantART Besides that, here is the third part of NaruHina. NaruHina Story Pt.3 "What did they by calling Naruto the...
  13. K

Why'd you double post?I don't want you to spam so pleases delete one of them.
  14. K

Setheroph

I'm sorry if I spelled his name wrong but I need help fighting him.What keyblade should I use?What abilities should I have equipped?Help me!!!!!!:confused:
  15. K

Hinata Fan Club

Let's give it up for my good girl, Hinata!
  16. K

So why COULDN'T anyone say "Photo"?

I think he did do it to decieve the Dusk
  17. K

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

Which is why it would be messed up.
  18. K

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

Do you know how ****ed up that would be if that was the first thing we did was fight one thousand heartless?!
  19. K

Castle Oblivion

Do you think Sora knew the castle he climbed through to get to Kairi was Castle Oblivion?I just noticed that while I was playing CoM.I saw the castle inside and I remembered it looked like the inside of the castle on KH2.
  20. K

Another CoM

Does anyone think there would be another CoM?This one would be based on Riku's time behind the door of Kingdom Hearts.
Back