• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Sora in Best 100 Video Game Heroes!

Our Sora made number 47 in Gamesradar's list of 100 gaming heroes 100 best heroes in video games | GamesRadar
  2. M

Gamesradar's week of Disney

Hey, i haven't posted in a long time cuz im waiting for the hype to go away so my threads on old games wont be forgotten as quickly. Anyway, i don't kno if you know this, but Gamesradar is having a week of Disney, and it's said that it's basically a week of Kingdom Hearts They have some...
  3. M

Hearts

this is like one of my old threads http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/111651-what-can-kill-heartless.html i think the keyblade is the only thing that "truly" releases hearts -METALMANMAC1
  4. M

With the five of Us... I mean six of us...

ahahah this was my thread before... http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/109287-6-us.html we never really DID decide who the sixth person was...look at me thread. anyways, i always thought it was Roxas -METALMANMAC1
  5. M

Deleted scene?

where can i see this early trailer? i wana see that scene. -METALMANMAC1
  6. M

358/2 days

I'm waiting i Want the English version or I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy and understand it. -METALMANMAC1
  7. M

2 olympus colesium questions

equip the keyblade u get after beating seph, then turn of plus combo's and equip negative combo's doing that helped me. -METALMANMAC1
  8. M

Kingdom Hearts

i never fully understood "kingdom hearts" either. It doesn't really make sense...WHY was there heartless and nobodys inside kingdom hearts? I posted a thread asking something similar...didn't get much help... -METALMANMAC1
  9. M

Sora- xion link

welcome to KHI! -METALMANMAC1
  10. M

roxas+venn wristband

nothing i can add to this, all I wanted to say is that Roxas has black outlines while Ven has white. but someone beat me to sayin dat. and u know theres a quote button right? -METALMANMAC1
  11. M

BBS Keyblade Question

well, in KH1 the keyblade just POP appeared without any light (If I'm not mistaken) so i think how the keyblades appear is a subject to change... -METALMANMAC1
  12. M

Who´s the strongest?

well i haven't fought any of the data battles cuz i don't have KH2FM+ but...i would assume Marluxia and Xemnas would be hard...right? -METALMANMAC1
  13. M

How come only in Japan?

cuz the Japanese are selfish people. why can't they just give us the KH1FM and KH2FM, and then were all equal, then keep future games equal to!!! URRG i want the final mixes... -METALMANMAC1
  14. M

Console Packages

a bundle would be cool! because i want the new DSI with 358/2 days and a need a PSP with BBS i hope they make a bundle pack. -METALMANMAC1
  15. M

Birth by sleep trailer

i think it was Riku in 358/2 days like everyone else said, but I'm not sure if it was in his Xehanort form -METALMANMAC1
  16. M

Xion Theory Sort Of (More of an Game Idea)

i hope there's a Riku scenario, but i guess Xion scenario would make more sense, or they could just use up all the space on Roxas's scenario and make it better and longer -METALMANMAC1
  17. M

Those tournament cup thingies

only in kh1, it sucks how u cant get XP in KH2, the coliseum was my main leveling grounds... -METALMANMAC1
  18. M

Who is with Aqua?

lol i thought i saw Riku to, but i guess it is the mirror -METALMANMAC1
  19. M

How do I get The Ultima Weapon (Plz HELP)

yah what they said, i just got my ultima in KH2!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! -METALMANMAC1
  20. M

Why didn't Riku forget about Sora while everyone else did?

i wondered that to...i guess that makes sense -METALMANMAC1
Back