• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Question about the "Chasers"

Where was it confirmed that they're called Chasers? I know I read an article about it somewhere, but I have no clue where. Anyone mind telling me? xD Thanks.
  2. F

I noticed something about Destiny Islands...

Okay. In Kingdom Hearts, we obviously can only see one island in Destiny Islands, although in one cutscene, Sora is in a house that isn't on that island. In Kingdom Hearts II, when Selphie and Kairi are walking, you can obviously tell that they are on some sort of mainland, while the island from...
  3. F

The Furry Club

Okay, KHI needs a club for furries. xD Anyways, this club is only for furries. For those who don't know what a furry is... ask someone else, lol. I don't like explaining things. <MEMBERS> Furry Lukar ChocobosComet AngelOfpeace Sephy-kun Systematic Chaos Iridium (vice pres.)
  4. F

Axel fight (Floor 13) help needed!

I'm stuck on the thirteenth floor in Re:CoM. x.x' I can't beat Axel, after the cutscene where Marluxia uses Namine as a shield. I know that ice-elemental attacks do the most damage, but... Eh, I just need help. I'm level 43, I think.
  5. F

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : Echoes of Time

GameKyo announcement Hell yes. I love the CC games, so this is pure awesomeness to me. Plus, DS and Wii connectivity... Oh yes. ^^
  6. F

Customized Zack Fair PlayArts figure.

Damn. That dude is made of win. xD It's a shame he sold the thing on eBay, though.
  7. F

Question...

I feel like a total dumbass for asking this, but who the heck is the other dude with blond hair in that promo pic from TGS 2007? He looks like an older Roxas, and I'm pretty sure he wears an Org. 13 cloak, and has a Keyblade.
  8. F

Was Ansem originally a Sephiroth "clone"?

I was listening to music on my PSP (My day has been a total bore), and got to thinking, "Wow, Xehanort/Ansem and Sephiroth look alike." It should be quite obvious. 1) They have long hair. 2) They have white hair. 3) They both wear black clothing. 4) In their "final forms", they are both...
  9. F

Hey!

Konnichiwa! =D My name is Furry Lukar, but I go by the name Lukar. I've liked KH since a few months before Chain of Memories was released in the US. I like anime, manga, video games (Duh. >.<), reading, writing, music, wolves, werewolves, dragons, KH (Again, duh.), Pokemon, Smash Bros., Okami...
Back