• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Finland

hey

i have returned again but this time i don't see any familiar names where everyone at???
  2. Finland

im here

give me a reason to stay for longer than a day
  3. Finland

who is array

he is suddenly the moderator of all the subforums he seems to be all the members too who the hell is he ???
  4. Finland

Hearthstone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdXl3QtutQI A comprehensive guide for beginners Gametags Finland - Mindfang#2775 (EU) Victor - Victor#1951 (NA) Share decks, gametags, anything related! Questions are allowed too.
  5. Finland

DEATH FROM ABOVE

after months of doing nothing creative this happens if any of you know the new fighter game divekick then you know this lady (seriously though dr. shoals makes me so wet i destroy everything with her) original size image here so yeah point out mistakes or comment or whatevs i would really...
  6. Finland

itt: DRAWINGS WHILE WAITING FOR HEARTHSTONE BETA KEY ;A;

seen art threads around so might as well make one of my own AGAIN i use both a pencil and a tablet so this is going to be a mongrel of sorts kicking this off with these; still can't settle on a style with the digital bs it's so hard also merry christmas
  7. Finland

reply or not i'll keep on making these

more effort hair experiments resulted in massive things ugh idk if this is nsfw i mean i didn't really mean it i was just too lazy to draw some sort of clothing? she's wearing a skin-colored suit yeah ok inb4 deleted i hate her nose so much i can't paint shit
  8. Finland

YEAH I'M STILL ALIVE

never got better at anything though can't finish anything doodling forever jfc how do you people even have the patience
  9. Finland

hi

bye
  10. Finland

Arkham Plantsylum

sorry for the lack of red hair jfc though poison ivy looks gorgeous in arkham asylum
  11. Finland

Rick Santorum pulling out

Idfk which link to pick, here's one. Rick Santorum ends bid for GOP nomination - Political Hotsheet - CBS News So, yay? Well fuck that question mark it is a definite yay.
  12. Finland

Music ► No new records from Gorillaz and Blur

Came across an interview with Damon Albarn. Damon Albarn: Gorillaz, heroin and the last days of Blur | Music | The Guardian So uh yes. I am kind of sad because I just got into Gorillaz more. >:
  13. Finland

Music ► About diversity.

I've only recently started to gather separate songs from different artists into my music library. Before, I'd religiously listen to only a handful of bands and artists and barely anything outside of their albums. So yeah I started to wonder about this, and I want to know if you guys only listen...
  14. Finland

KHI USER CELTIS

i signed it and everything IS THIS ENOUGH ;-; also solar i'm sorry i wanted us to be friends and i am sad that you had to go and attempt seducing me our relationship is really complicated right now but it's completely my fault i am sorry
  15. Finland

about bonking time i posted here again

haven't had anything worth showing lately, really but yeah here have some lesbians with horns in my usual messy style
  16. Finland

huehuehuehuehuehue HEY PAOLO

it's your birthday ♥ and only i am moe enough to make the thread for it hbd paolo-chan you are the kyootest admin if we don't count shamdeo i hope you enjoy your day let me give you kisses chu chu~
  17. Finland

izayoi is 18 omg

/timezones Alright, yes. For me it's the 13th now so I am just going to go ahead and make this thread before anyone comes butting in and makes one instead. BECAUSE MINE IS BETTER. So yeah hey remember that cool guy that always posts that witty shit in fanclubs and wrecks in League of Legends...
  18. Finland

KHI fashion news

this just in everyone should have ken in their avatar/signature because THAT IS SOME HOT STUFFFF victor and sawah are a fine example of good khi fashion atm except victor changed his av already so it's only sawah and me. /REPRESENT delete all those fugly stupidly cropped and proportioned...
  19. Finland

eddie's birthday is today everyone post here right now! ♥ ♥ ♥

That's right, I just got to know that it's Lycanthrope's aka Eddie's aka our lovely little ginger boy's 18th birthday. This definitely deserves its own thread. Have a good one, bro. <3
  20. Finland

SEMIrealism-01 (WIP)

My original intention was to copy a photo I saw in a book, but the face ended up looking completely different than in the reference image. (LOL the girl I tried to draw is actually Asian?) So, this will be something of its own. Still not quite sure what to do with this, but I guess it'll...
Back