• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Looking for some sense.

I haven't been checking anything Kingdom Hearts in a while but I made my boyfriend play BBS and remembered about it. Decided to check the stuff about 3D and I have to admit I don't understand the plot at all. Are they dreaming ? I tagged this as spoiler because I wouldn't mind some seeing as I'm...
  2. N

Thank me later :)

Justin.tv - mebathi999 Archives he started the ven scenario just search for it its on jan 8 and you can see a cloaked/ bearded person most probly Xehanort with wrapped up ventus like the pic on the first page of spoiler thread NP <3spoitimespoitimedemtits Edit : Shirtless VENTUS Edit : ty to...
  3. N

Ven's eyes

If you look at Vens eyes at the time where he is covered in a blanket as an attempt to defrost him youll see a glimmer in his eyes thats falling down. and later or before that scene you see someone dropping from the sky to destiny islands. does this mean that its the same scene as when sora (...
  4. N

REvamped Theory

yea i know its pretty much of the same thing as my other thread but i actually added something thats kinda important and i fixed my theory =/ Front Gate of the Beast's Castle (This might be after Riku and the 14th fight.) The 14th collapses in pain, she is holding the Kingdom Key. Riku closes...
  5. N

Xion ?

This is a short Theory ive never had any big plots but i think that Xion * ino thats what i think her name will be since someone said it meant water or something. Front Gate of the Beast's Castle Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?" 14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the...
  6. N

Simple Stupid theory

k well this is really stupid but since i beleive that the 14ths her old name was Oni,Nio,Ino searched up the meaning *since it was revealed that VAT and SRK had similar meanings, i take names seriously* Oni:The word "oni" is sometimes speculated to be derived from on, the on'yomi reading of...
  7. N

HUGE thing i thought about

Thanks to this thread i came up with something, Near the end of ASAS we see flashes of words this was ASAS and you could see Nobody Nonexistant ones and the whole shell thing but you also saw ENDLESS I spotted this out after going on this site Disorganization XIII - Rants - Kingdom Hearts...
Back