• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Electives: too many to chose from

Next year I start highschool. I have grade 9 elective chosen already [concert band and show choir] but what do you think the best elective is so I might try it in following years. Thanks.
  2. T

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't Introduce me quite yet here but I'm sure you all know me. I'm The Light. I'm 14 and an outgoing person. I enjoy photography and I wouldn't mind a friend or two here. So if you could offer kinndness I'll be glad. Don't worry though you'll see plenty of me.:laugh:lol
  3. T

Due to High Demand...

Due to a High Demand I'm retyping my BbS Title Secret: Warning Theory over. I believe I got the secret behind BbS title. See The other week, now, I went to Yen Sid's Tower and re-read his book [the last time I read it was when the game came out]. In the Future Story Chapter there's one line that...
  4. T

Kingdom Hearts Online Adventure Games!?

We all know about Pirates of the Caribean Online right? Well wat Disney and Square Enix Teamed up to make say Kingdom Hearts Online Adventure Game!!!! I think They should wat do u think? And happy people who were yellin at me about periods and grammar note Though spellin I cant help I suck at...
  5. T

Throwin this out There...

AgainCourious me stumble across confusion... Vivi I know is from FF but if you look at Vivi he looks like a heartless so do you think Vivi could be a heartless in the Kingdom Hearts game?
  6. T

Who is Axel?

Hi just out of curiosity who do u think was Axel's original it wasn't Riku I know that but who and do u think we'll run into Axel's original in future KH games?
  7. T

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

OK Im not goin to screw up this time ok Birth by Sleep a title all of us were wonderin wats it mean well i think i got it. I decided to pay a visit to Yen Sids tower for future game clues readin his book i notice on Future story It says ... "When will this battle Born of Confusion End" well...
  8. T

Kari, Aqua Related?

Hi everyone this my first thread ever but here it goes... Alright the other day I had a crazy thoght could Aqua and Kari be related? See in one scene we see Sora and Riku havin a sword fight on the beach as their child selves in bbs and in KHI in monstro Sora had a flash back about herein a...
Back