• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts/Xemnas (Yes, I went there.)

LOL ... that was really funny ... I really enjoyed the ending and the threesome idea sounds great!
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Welcome to Sobeys

poor Sora ... he always has to take life's crap .... and kairi does sound like a bitch ....... I hope sora ends up kicking some ass!!!
  3. S

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

I still think this is a good thoery ... since we dont have much info on the game i think this is a good start.
  4. S

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

I agree with ur whole theory .. becuz i was alos wondering about kairi nobody and her unusual powers and why she wasn't considered a member of org 13.
  5. S

Interactivity in BBS

LOL...LOL ... Charge(perv) really u always make me laugh.
  6. S

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

LOL... I have to agree with King_of_spades .. with juss "wow" ... ur theory about memories might be right becuz it might explain xehanort appearing in radient gardens with no memories.
  7. S

Is it just me or....

ok ... well i dont really see it ... but i do remember hearing about ... I see it really bugs u in order for u to make a thread about.!! LOL
  8. S

Just wondering...

this is really old ..... its been confirmed by other threads that it was a crown ... a symbol of sora!
  9. S

Weird Symbol

GUY!!! If u hate puns then juss leave it alone ... it was juss a simple corny joke. :(
  10. S

That Disc

exactly ..thats what I was trying to say but "Marluxia.light"(the post on topof the page) sort of made me feel that i was wrong. anyways i think xemnas did summtin to aqua( maybe 14th member) and said friend in a sort of a mocking way.
  11. S

WINNIE THE POOH EXPLANATION IN BBS?

pooh wasn't that bad ... but i pretty much got tired of the whole book being destroyed and the little mini games. they will probably replace it with JUNGLE "BOOK" (lol) ... JUSS KIDDING!
  12. S

That Disc

good point .... its been a while that i saw the vid. thanks for clear it up . :thumbsup:
  13. S

That Disc

what if its the 14 member of the organization?!?!? to me it would make sense since there are rumours of the 14th member being aqua(not confirmed) and that armor on the floor that the member was talking to could be a connection to BBS.
  14. S

Weird Symbol

probably its for kingdom hearts coded....... get it!!LOL
  15. S

BBS Theory

LOL .... wow I really have to disaree with this theory. for two reasons 1) not enough info to go by on 2) the whole idea sucks .. juss to confusing with no reall piont.
Back