• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

im back... if u even remember me lol

wow its been like atleast 5 months since ive been here lol... now that i think about it i never even said i was leaving. oh well, i only knew a few people on here anyway so yeah im back for a little while if anyone out there remembers lol
  2. D

new kid needs some friends

hey every1 well as the topics suggests im new 2 this forum and im looking 4 some friends. so yeh if any1 needs a new friend or just wants 2 talk 2 me bout anything 2 do with kh, ff, anime, marvel movies, linkin park or anything just p.m. me... thanx pplz
  3. D

yellow eyes, pointy ears

hey every1 im still kinda new 2 this forum and this is the first thread that ive posted so im sorry if some1 else has asked this b4... anyway i was playing kh2 again and noticed how xigbar, xemnas and saix all had pointy ears and yellow eyes... then i remembered a few things. MX from the birth...
Back