• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Australian Street Date broken by GameTraders

i preorders the collectors edition from eb... starting to look like a bad idea haha v_v anyone know if EB's gonna sell the game guide? or im i gonna have to order online T_T
  2. D

im back... if u even remember me lol

wow its been like atleast 5 months since ive been here lol... now that i think about it i never even said i was leaving. oh well, i only knew a few people on here anyway so yeah im back for a little while if anyone out there remembers lol
  3. D

Help/Support ► hi, i need some help

no worries hope i did some good ^_^ but yeah someone else talk now...
  4. D

O_O wow engaged lol i have to say... you both have a lot of comitment to keep it sectret this long... ok so im gonna give you an example of 2 of my best friends who have now been going out for about 6 months and had been keeping it a secreat from (almost) every1 but when they told every1 they...
  5. D

well that is a bit of a problem... so tell me this do you love him cuz if you do then idk maybe try and get in good graces with his mom and talk to him about telling his parents
  6. D

Mickey's Help

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) Mickey Mouse Mechanics FAQ by danieljarlson ok there we go for all of you out there that KEEP GETTING IT WRONG!!! heres a page with all the battles mickey helps in now obviously most of you dont have a guide 4 the game otherwise you would know but i do and for...
  7. D

Help/Support ► Why Can't He Just Leave Me The Hell Alone?

wow he sounds like a prick so yeah dont let him get away with any of that he's obviosly over compenecating for something and yeah these sort of guys usually stops if you ignore him but if you say he wont stop then yeah show him that your a strong woman that wont put up with that crap
  8. D

RE:Chain of Memories

Re: Chain of Memories yay yay yay yay the main reason i wanna buy this game is becuz we get to fully play a full story as riku instead of a minute or 2 of fighting... in full 3d lol the gameboy version was good in ive got the rom and i think ive played it atleast 10 times over but i still cant...
  9. D

OMG. Re: CoM

hell yeah if this games come out 2 australia i know im gonna buy it and unlike some of u people i have a job and money 2 thow around so i wont have 2 save up at all lol (sorry if that was 2 mean hehe) but yeah i really have been looking into this game eva since its release so i cant wait even...
  10. D

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

i assume that by negative names u mean (no)body heart(less) and now (un)birth... well if so then i agree and think ambers sounds kinda gay. well we cant know for sure until later but my hope is definently for unbirth
  11. D

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

well yeah i have 2 go with anti form.... the first time i got it was at timeless river TRYING 2 go in2 valor and of corse the first time i went in2 final was during the xigbar battle.... for about the 5th time lol and i was like WTF now im kicking his ass??? oh and i didnt realise lion king...
  12. D

new kid needs some friends

hey every1 well as the topics suggests im new 2 this forum and im looking 4 some friends. so yeh if any1 needs a new friend or just wants 2 talk 2 me bout anything 2 do with kh, ff, anime, marvel movies, linkin park or anything just p.m. me... thanx pplz
  13. D

yellow eyes, pointy ears

hey every1 im still kinda new 2 this forum and this is the first thread that ive posted so im sorry if some1 else has asked this b4... anyway i was playing kh2 again and noticed how xigbar, xemnas and saix all had pointy ears and yellow eyes... then i remembered a few things. MX from the birth...
  14. D

Aqua,ven,terra VS mx & ds!

terra by far will be the strongest, ven the fastest and aqua will be the most skilled at magic
Back