• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

A question about Roxas and Namine.

Since technically, they were both 'born' at the same time, from Sora releasing his and Kairi's hearts from his body, doesn't that make them something close to siblings? (I don't know if nobodies can be siblings, but..)
  2. W

I have two questions..

The first one is: Does anyone think the Old Mansion from Twilight town will appear in BBS? Pence said something along the lines of 'Nobody's lived there for years.' and the table in the dining room was 'destroyed by a massive blast', and it made me wonder if it would play some role in BBS. My...
  3. W

Riku's.. Nobody?

There's something I'm a little confused about. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. If Riku changed his form to look like Ansem, wouldn't he have had to give up his heart? Therefore, shouldn't he have a nobody and a heartless? Sora became a heartless for a while, and Roxas was born. So if...
Back