• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Do you still play the Gameboy Advance COM?

I'm playing it now.. Mostly because I don't have Re:CoM. :( The two things on my wish list right now are Re:CoM and Days.
  2. W

A question about Roxas and Namine.

Since technically, they were both 'born' at the same time, from Sora releasing his and Kairi's hearts from his body, doesn't that make them something close to siblings? (I don't know if nobodies can be siblings, but..)
  3. W

red nocturne

I think the shadows and red nocturnes are just the easist to make in a room, simply for the purpose of inducing battle. It would be hard to program every enemy you are going to run into on the field, before battle starts.. IMO, anyway.
  4. W

I have two questions..

Oh.. Thank you.
  5. W

I have two questions..

The first one is: Does anyone think the Old Mansion from Twilight town will appear in BBS? Pence said something along the lines of 'Nobody's lived there for years.' and the table in the dining room was 'destroyed by a massive blast', and it made me wonder if it would play some role in BBS. My...
  6. W

Midgar in Kingdom hearts BBS

Oh, so it's not just me. Anyway, Final Fantasy worlds? No. Bad idea. Then they'd have to add FullMetal Alchemist worlds, and Dragon Quest worlds, and Disney would have a b*tch fit, and.. No. Bad idea. Would like to have bigger worlds, though, yeah. -wants to go back into the castle in Radiant...
  7. W

King's Letter

Yeah, and how did that letter from Kairi end up on the beach at the end of KH2? :confused:
  8. W

Riku's.. Nobody?

There's something I'm a little confused about. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. If Riku changed his form to look like Ansem, wouldn't he have had to give up his heart? Therefore, shouldn't he have a nobody and a heartless? Sora became a heartless for a while, and Roxas was born. So if...
Back