• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

SJ >>>>>> Megan Fox

By far. Seeing IM2 made me wanna make this. Anyways, which is the best?
  2. S

Hot And Cold

When I finish, I'm left with all this empty space! I tried the text on, but it made it worse. What should I do? How do I make/find a nice background? EDIT: And I know it's a lil dark. I planned on fixing that
  3. S

Brite

Lol, I know it's empty. Idk what to do.
  4. S

Brink

Trailer (AMAZING) Gameplay (Also amazing) Like a mix between Modern Warfare and Mirror's Edge. Half of me thinks and wants it to be good. Half of me thinks it will fail miserably. Any thoughts?
  5. S

I NEED HELP

Alright, I haven't been here like, all year due to football and track. After getting back on photoshop, I remembered how terrible I was. I'm stuck on this tag, and I really need help. Pleeeease?
  6. S

Ahhh, lol.

Ok, how bad is it? Yeah, I know it's 4 freaking focals, but you need to watch the video to understand why I kinda HAD to make a tag for them. They're pretty sexy imo, though I am black, so that plays a role most likely. zEhlYW3GRyE
  7. S

Random

Eh, I didn't feel like working on it anymore CnC
  8. S

Challenge to KSX

Ok, well I've always wanted to do a competition against you, and now I think I'm good enough to face you. Due by friday, and I'll let you pick the stock. :31:
  9. S

Reasonable Doubt

CnC
  10. S

My first sprite tag

CnC:tongue: EDIT: For some reason, putting it on the forums made it LQ. this version looks better http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/neodawg369/CA-1.png
  11. S

The King Of Pop!

Yeah. Idk, just wanted to do some MJ stuff, so:
  12. S

2ND Sig. Lol

Idk. It's missing something. What's your guys'/gals' take on this? I should take the clipping mask off, huh? Here: I think that's better, but that just leaves space :(
  13. S

1st Sig.....again.

Okay, Mr. Charlie told me to scrap the chainsaw chick project, so what do you think about this?
  14. S

Sexy Ass Massacre. 1st Sig.

Well, not my FIRST EVER, but it's the only one I actually took time with. I got some help with RADIance on it, and..(I know, they suck. Give me time!!) The two black ones are finished versions of the sig. The white one isn't. What I'm wondering is, are my black ones fine? If so...
  15. S

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

Dude. There's so many more girls in the world. I got locked onto a girl in middle school, and let her take over my life. Now, I'm not even a quarter way through the summer, and I've gotten three girls phone numbers. TRUST ME. If she's not letting up, don't force it. Move on, and the girl...
  16. S

Help/Support ► Is It Wrong.....?

Stop looking at the negatives, and just appreciate that this girl is talking to you about this stuff. She's gonna fucking vent. Don't be surprised when she brings it to you. You need to tolerate it, no matter how intolerable it is. You're reaction shows a little selfishness, but hey, at...
  17. S

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

I stopped paying close attention to her, Because I can;t tell when she's dead or alive. Didn't she die already?
  18. S

BAM! I didn't want to say it, lol.
  19. S

Why the gameboy advanced?

The GBA was hot shit when this was released. Well, at least, the SP was. Lol, I think I threw mine away when I bought my PSP
  20. S

She's talking to you because she wants someone to express it to. Either she's already told her friends, or she doesn't want them knowing. Obviously she trusts you. Would you rather her not tell you anything, and just leave you clueless? That's selfish and harsh dude.
Back